European PS3 Details

And here I was expecting PS3 to be around £600, it's sort of expensive, but meh. I won't get it though, not until the good games come out and the price goes down, though by then Sony probably will no longer exist.

Lupus Inu said:
And here I was expecting PS3 to be around £600, it's sort of expensive, but meh. I won't get it though, not until the good games come out and the price goes down, though by then Sony probably will no longer exist.

You know a lot of good games will be released on the PS3 this year, and because it is Region-Free you can import the Games and play them on your Euro PS3 without doing anything to your 3.

Sweet the PS3 for under £500 is brilliant, alot less than I thought I could have to fork out. Also a March release date means that there will be consoles in the shops by June (after initial rush and low stocks that always occur during a release period). This means I can get one earlier than August as I had originally planned (Birthday present for me from me :D )

Primus said:
You know a lot of good games will be released on the PS3 this year, and because it is Region-Free you can import the Games and play them on your Euro PS3 without doing anything to your 3.

I love the idea of region free gaming I can now buy the US releases instead of waiting for the EU releases like with the PS2, I just hope I don't miss any EU extras (FFVII had extra bosses which never made it into the US or Japan release)

region free? i thought you could only import japanese games cause it's not NTSC like america?

still at £500 may be waiting till christmas.....................

I'm not a PS3 fan. I still think it's way too pricy without any killer games.

I will be waiting a while for this one.

Espy said:

Its true games are limited at the moment, but I think I will be having shivers up and down my spine when FFXIII is released as well as the next Need for Speed game oh and please give us a Lost Planet style game as I'd love that

There's only like 3 good games for PS3 which I know of, since I'm not really a fan of Sony, they are the obviously MGS 4, DMC 4 and FF XIII.

McIcy said:
Espy said:

Its true games are limited at the moment, but I think I will be having shivers up and down my spine when FFXIII is released as well as the next Need for Speed game oh and please give us a Lost Planet style game as I'd love that

Hmm, I doubt NFS will be PS3 exclusive. It's owned by EA, remember. And I'm not getting excited about FFXIII by it's name alone. I've lost faith in the FF brand name.

I would say i'm excited, but £425 still seems like a big rip off to me. Won't be getting it until it gets to a price i can afford...probably when the PS6 comes out then, lol

I'll be waiting at least a few years before I get a PS3. I'm not paying more than £200 anymore for a games console.

Still, at least by then it should have a decent selection of games and the oh-so obvious plague of hardware defects should be down to a minimum by then (I'd rather pay for a £1 Lottery Ticket than whatever it eventually costs for a PS3 and its "bag of faults" lottery).

Jeeze Sony has fixed the only problem the PS3 had widespread in NA and Japan, they've fixed the graphics and backwards compadability issues.

the price of everything is going up nowadays, `-` £2 for the BUS :mad:

but yeah, i wont be buying a ps3 until the money comes down anyway, ive never bought a console near the release date before, things likethe xbox and ps2 will end up happening when there are faults etc.

Lupus Inu said:
There's only like 3 good games for PS3 which I know of, since I'm not really a fan of Sony, they are the obviously MGS 4, DMC 4 and FF XIII.

This may be a silly question, but how many good games do you actually need? :)

Back