Do you believe in (a)God? If not, whats your reason?

ridley said:
i believe in the almighty jenova from ff7 and i am a proud jenova's witness

made me think of 2 words = Fan Boy

me on the other hand i believe in god...and i am a muslim..
i have been in so many conversations regarding this topic...and i can not be bothered to delve deeper into this anymore.

i just never realised that there was a topic like this on the forums (i dont check random chit-chat often)

so i thought i'd let all the AUKN members know that i believe in the one and only God

Ninja Boy! said:
ridley said:

i have been in so many conversations regarding this topic...and i can not be bothered to delve deeper into this anymore.

i just never realised that there was a topic like this on the forums (i dont check random chit-chat often)

so i thought i'd let all the AUKN members know that i believe in the one and only God

Doesn't the Qu'ran(sp?) actually chronicle all of the events it mentions?

Hyaku said:
Ninja Boy! said:
ridley said:

what you mean by chronicle? if you meant record then kind of yeah ...it does.
but there are other books in Islam which have records of the events in writtings called the Hadith's (i think thats how you spell it)

also what does that question have to do with any of this?

Ninja Boy! said:
Hyaku said:
Ninja Boy! said:
ridley said:

what you mean by chronicle? if you meant record then kind of yeah ...it does.
but there are other books in Islam which have records of the events in writtings called the Hadith's (i think thats how you spell it)

also what does that question have to do with any of this?

You just mentioned Muslim, and it made me remember a conversation I had a few months back about the Qu'ran.

I believe in a God, but in a different way.

I believe a possibilitie that Devil is good, and God is bad. I ain't no sanatist, I'm a muslim, though I hate my own religion.

But if you belive in god, you got to believe the possibilities of him.

Chrono Demon said:

I believe a possibilitie that Devil is good, and God is bad. I ain't no sanatist, I'm a muslim, though I hate my own religion.

The devil is good. Just look at his l337 violin skills of d00m:

Hyaku said:
Chrono Demon said:

I have the Satanic Bible...it really makes a lot of sense *shrugs* I also wouldnt consider myself a satanist though.Its purely for curiosity.Though it really isnt what everyone thinks it to be.

i guess overall, i'm undecided. the discussion of Religion could keep me going on and on for ages(much like the ideas of good and evil, life etc so if you want a good argument or a way to fall asleep just shout :lol: ). I don't believe in a higher power myself, an almighty being or whatever, but i won't stop anyone from believing so. In my eyes, God seems more of an idea that raises morale of those that believe in him, which is a good thing obviously.

TRASHBAT said:
Hyaku said:
Chrono Demon said:

I have the Satanic Bible...it really makes a lot of sense *shrugs* I also wouldnt consider myself a satanist though.Its purely for curiosity.Though it really isnt what everyone thinks it to be.

Aye, the Church of Satan actually preaches an entirely different set of ideals to what everyone normally thinks, (slaughtering animals and killing would be a prime example :lol:).

KyOu said:
I do. I believe in God alot. I don't really have a reason, acutally I do, but I'm not prepared to share it :wink:

You wished for a Playdough Barbershop? - and he gave it to you? "o"

That'd make me a believer for sure; until then - no barbershop, no belief. :lol:

I dont believe in God, I think its just a being created by man to solve the questions that science has yet to answer.

Plus all Religion does is cause wars, there is no benefit from it, maybe a psychological benefit but no physical one and still I think thats not worth the tens of million that have died by people thinking their religion is right and everyone must follow that or die.

I think the bible was created as a guideline for society but soo many people have took it too literal and out of context that its become the opposite of what it was ment to be.

Thats my two pennies anyway.

Xelis said:
I dont believe in God, I think its just a being created by man to solve the questions that science has yet to answer.

Plus all Religion does is cause wars, there is no benefit from it, maybe a psychological benefit but no physical one and still I think thats not worth the tens of million that have died by people thinking their religion is right and everyone must follow that or die.

I think the bible was created as a guideline for society but soo many people have took it too literal and out of context that its become the opposite of what it was ment to be.

Thats my two pennies anyway.

You didn't get a barbershop either? ;D

I totally agree though, and it's never going to just die out, because it can't be shoved one way or another, it can't be disproven or proven that any religious events actually happened or not. <b>Apparently</b> anyway ... >_>

Back