Crunchyroll: The Anime Awards 2016

Oh no, how dare I express an opinion.
Its not expressing an opinion that bothers me. It's the fact you ram it down everyone's throat every time something even vaguely positive is said about YOI.

We get it, you hate YOI. That's fine, but do you need to tell us every single time? You aren't really convincing anyone that doesn't already agree.

Its not expressing an opinion that bothers me. It's the fact you ram it down everyone's throat every time something even vaguely positive is said about YOI.

We get it, you hate YOI. That's fine, but do you need to tell us every single time? You aren't really convincing anyone that doesn't already agree.

I'm pretty sure my comments were relevant to the discussion. I'm only voicing my surprise it got nominated in so many categories undeservingly, that's all. It just annoys me when so many better shows could have taken its place. Am I not allowed to say that? Honestly, you're not the first person today to tell me to calm down with the constant bashing, but I see now difference between myself and someone who constantly rams it down my throat how good it is.

There's a large difference between not liking a show and not liking the animation. Even if you don't like either series, you have to admit that Yuri on Ice looks incredibly average in comparison, not to mention I've seen a few screencaps on Twitter of some less than stellar moments where it looks like total crap. Sound! and Flip Flappers are so much better, it's not even in the same ball park. Honestly, all the YOI nods seem like nothing to me than a way to shamelessly plug a show that's already had far too much exposure in the first place.

No. I didn't even vote it in all the categories so it's not like I'm just some blind YOI fan with no other favourites this year (my favourite anime character of the year is in my avatar and looks like a fuzzy potato). I like the animation in YOI as a fan of animation, not as a fan of the romance. It's well animated, especially on a television budget. It's insanely ambitious to try to animate skating at that level of detail (and I've seen previous skating anime, so there's room to directly compare). If you grew up watching older stuff like me your jaw would have be dropping all over the place during some of the skating parts. Every anime show has 'less than stellar' moments capped from inbetween shots, that's how animation works - the parts which flick by can be animated loosely to cut corners or deliberately add style by making motions seem larger than life. Why are you so obsessed with YOI? Why can I not tell you not to like your shows but you can tell me my or thedoctor's opinion on animation quality is objectively wrong?

R

Worth mentioning those twitter screemcaps were apparently fixed before both JP TV and BD, so actually CR's delivery requirements are responsible, not MAPPA.

I think you could have argued for Osomatsu-san if you'd wanted, Rui. I was tempted to put Mikado and Anri (from DRR!! SH, V1) as best couple in an attempt to trick Aniplex into doing an SH anime... :p

No. I didn't even vote it in all the categories so it's not like I'm just some blind YOI fan with no other favourites this year (my favourite anime character of the year is in my avatar and looks like a fuzzy potato). I like the animation in YOI as a fan of animation, not as a fan of the romance. It's well animated, especially on a television budget. It's insanely ambitious to try to animate skating that level of detail (and I've seen previous skating anime, so there's room to directly compare). If you grew up watching older stuff like me your jaw would have be dropping all over the place during some of the skating parts. Every anime show has 'less than stellar' moments capped from inbetween shots, that's how animation works - the parts which flick by can be animated loosely to cut corners or deliberately add style by making motions seem larger than life. Why are you so obsessed with YOI? Why can I not tell you not to like your shows but you can tell me my or thedoctor's opinion on animation quality is objectively wrong?

R

It's not my intention to tell you you're objectively wrong. It's an opinion, and everyone is entitled to one, however I'm just as entitled to disagree. I do worry that people are getting caught up in the YOI hype train and missing or disregarding other, better things, but that's just me. If you genuinely think the animation is better, good for you, I'm not going to try and take that away from you, but I think I'm well within my rights to argue a case for it not being deserving of a nomination or vote. Also, I'm not sure I ever did say you couldn't say I can't like the shows I like. I'd also like to ask why you think I'm obsessed? I do talk about it a bunch, but so does everyone else too. It's one of the most popular and talked about shows of the season, or maybe even the whole year, isn't it natural that I talk about it?

I just don't understand the value in raging over other people's personal picks, which are inherently their own personal opinions. Getting mad at an official competition is one thing but we are literally a bunch of very diverse people all choosing the stuff we liked most out of the stuff we actually watched (did anyone watch every single anime all year?)

Of course we're going to pick different things. Take Sound Euphonium s2 - I thought the first season was boring so never watched it. On the animation, I am prepared to believe you that it's fantastic looking; on one hand, it's far from as ambitious a project as a sports title (I would give titles like KuroBas, HQ and YOI additional credit for having to constantly animate high-action content well) but on the other hand it's by a studio who have consistently proven they can inject high quality animation into even the most mundane of scenes. So your opinion, while completely different to mine and about a show I hate, is valid. Please leave mine alone and stop trying to act like you know better than others just because YOI is popular and you're angry about that. Popularity has no direct relationship to quality, but high quality shows will generally become popular with their target audiences unless the subject matter is absolutely reprehensible.

It's actually even more weird from a third party POV because not so long ago it was Buzz201 mad at a popular series being popular and now the roles are reversed and he (rather unusually) likes the popular choice. I mostly like popular stuff, unless it's a harem comedy from a fantasy LN or something in which case I run a mile, but singling out people who like that kind of stuff just to tell them their opinion is wrong is a massive waste of everyone's time.

R

I just don't understand the value in raging over other people's personal picks, which are inherently their own personal opinions. Getting mad at an official competition is one thing but we are literally a bunch of very diverse people all choosing the stuff we liked most out of the stuff we actually watched (did anyone watch every single anime all year?)

Okay, perhaps I did snap a little bit, but it wasn't my intention to sound as if I was raging or angry about what other people pick, more that I just wanted to voice my contrasting opinion.

Of course we're going to pick different things. Take Sound Euphonium s2 - I thought the first season was boring so never watched it. On the animation, I am prepared to believe you that it's fantastic looking; on one hand, it's far from as ambitious a project as a sports title (I would give titles like KuroBas, HQ and YOI additional credit for having to constantly animate high-action content well) but on the other hand it's by a studio who have consistently proven they can inject high quality animation into even the most mundane of scenes. So your opinion, while completely different to mine and about a show I hate, is valid. Please leave mine alone and stop trying to act like you know better than others just because YOI is popular and you're angry about that. Popularity has no direct relationship to quality, but high quality shows will generally become popular with their target audiences unless the subject matter is absolutely reprehensible.

I'm not trying to sound like I know better, or that my opinion is any more valid than anyone elses. However, do we not voice our opinions in the hope of igniting discussion? What's wrong with having a discussion about why I picked my choice and why you picked yours? This is a forum afterall.

It's actually even more weird from a third party POV because not so long ago it was Buzz201 mad at a popular series being popular and now the roles are reversed and he (rather unusually) likes the popular choice. I mostly like popular stuff, unless it's a harem comedy from a fantasy LN or something in which case I run a mile, but singling out people who like that kind of stuff just to tell them their opinion is wrong is a massive waste of everyone's time.

R

Again, I'm not telling anyone their opinion is wrong, simply that I disagree with it.

I just realised that I'm the only person so far to pick a heterosexual couple in the best couple category, if you take Demelza's personal vote.

*deliberately avoiding above conversation*

I'm not trying to sound like I know better, or that my opinion is any more valid than anyone elses. However, do we not voice our opinions in the hope of igniting discussion? What's wrong with having a discussion about why I picked my choice and why you picked yours? This is a forum afterall.

Again, I'm not telling anyone their opinion is wrong, simply that I disagree with it.

Ok. If that's your intention, may I suggest that initiating in a more polite way than "You pick best animation for Yuri on Ice in a year where we had Sound S2 and Flip Flappers? Are you for real?" (without any provocation at all)? Those two shows you picked out are specifically only interesting to a subset of fans to which thedoctor2016 doesn't tend to belong, so it's like me raging at you that you didn't pick the leads from Super Lovers for Best Couple; completely weird. Recognise that the shows you like are just as niche and biased to their audience as the shows we like, please. Then you tried to tell me YOI had 'average' animation which is a load of rubbish, objectively speaking. Whether you like the show or not it looks great and does its best on a television budget.

Then when you followed up on CR's selection and thedoctor's personal picks with a bunch of posts like the one with the sigh and "How YOI ended up with so many nominations despite being so terrible escapes me." (actually being terrible, not being terrible in your opinion) it comes across as an obsessive need to bash YOI just because you're salty that it's more popular than you think it deserves to be. Insinuating that the YOI-likers are all following a hype train rather than capable of well-reasoned rational thought themselves undermines their votes to make yours seem more important, which I find personally annoying. Especially when I only picked it in two categories and don't consider myself to be on this particular hype train in the first place.

Your replies to people on the OP choices were fine and stimulated debate. It's just when YOI is invoked by others where everything seems to go crazy.

The fundamental difference between going around raving about how great something is and going around moaning about how terrible it is is that the first hurts nobody and the second actively provokes people who are only coming here to chat about their favourite titles and relax with other fans. If hearing other people liking something you don't really wounds you to the core, it's sort of weird. I hate KonoSuba but Grav's avatars are charming and it's lovely to see other people enjoying it. Buzz and I spent months arguing about whether Osomatsu-san was good and now we're on the same side in a different debate. It's not like anyone is forcing me to watch things I hate, so does it matter if a bunch of other people adore those things?

R

Last edited:
I am not on a YOI hype train i always planned to watch it and I did it surprised me, and Yes I agree wth Rui Sound' animation is less fluid and has to animate a lot more "easier" kind of shots as at its core its SoL. Yes the tweet was some idiot picking still from the skate scenes and saying OMG this is a best animation nomination. How well MAPPA manages the changes in each performance surprises as I could see Yuri and Yurio improve this week also JJ was brilliantly done to reflect the change. So how they managed this and DAYS the same season MAPPA I applaud and I'm voting because their staff needs a lot of praise.

My choices

Anime of the Year : Showa Genroku Rakugo Shinju
Hero of the Year : Mumei
Villain of the Year : Tomura Shigaraki
Best Boy : Yakumo
Best Girl : Mumei
Best Fight Scene : Mumei vs Kabane
Best Animation : Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress
Most Heartwarming Scene : N/A
Best Drama : Showa Genroku Rakugo Shinju
Best Couple : N/A
Best Comedy : Konosuba
Best Action : Drifters
Best Opening : Showa Genroku Rakugo Shinju
Best Ending : Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress

N/A meant I didn't watch any of the nominations provided. Its been an ok year but many of the shows I liked didn't end up being nominated but I definitely feel Showa Genroku Rakugo Shinju was the clear Anime of the Year for me

Ok. If that's your intention, may I suggest that initiating in a more polite way than "You pick best animation for Yuri on Ice in a year where we had Sound S2 and Flip Flappers? Are you for real?" (without any provocation at all)? Those two shows you picked out are specifically only interesting to a subset of fans to which thedoctor2016 doesn't tend to belong, so it's like me raging at you that you didn't pick the leads from Super Lovers for Best Couple; completely weird. Recognise that the shows you like are just as niche and biased to their audience as the shows we like, please. Then you tried to tell me YOI had 'average' animation which is a load of rubbish, objectively speaking. Whether you like the show or not it looks great and does its best on a television budget.

I mean, I have it on good authority by talking to thedoctor that he watches and enjoys both of those shows, so I don't think it was too wild of me to suggest those shows might be more justified picks. Also, is it not a little bit hypocritical to be saying I shouldn't try and impose my opinions on others and then also say that me saying the animation is average is rubbish? Am I not allowed to think the animation looks average?

Then when you followed up on CR's selection and thedoctor's personal picks with a bunch of posts like the one with the sigh and "How YOI ended up with so many nominations despite being so terrible escapes me." (actually being terrible, not being terrible in your opinion) it comes across as an obsessive need to bash YOI just because you're salty that it's more popular than you think it deserves to be. Insinuating that the YOI-likers are all following a hype train rather than capable of well-reasoned rational thought themselves undermines their votes to make yours seem more important, which I find personally annoying. Especially when I only picked it in two categories and don't consider myself to be on this particular hype train in the first place.

Is it really a necessity to add 'in my opinion' to the end of every statement I make? Surely, when talking about something as subjective as anime, if I say anything in regards to its quality, you can assume that it's my opinion and not that I'm trying to somehow say that something is objectively bad. Hell, I'm not sure there exists such a thing as an objectively bad show. Someone out there, somewhere, will like and defend even the most reviled or detestable anime out there, and if even one single person amongst the billions on this planet seems to think Abunai Sisters is a good show, you can't really call it objectively bad.

The fundamental difference between going around raving about how great something is and going around moaning about how terrible it is is that the first hurts nobody and the second actively provokes people who are only coming here to chat about their favourite titles and relax with other fans. If hearing other people liking something you don't really wounds you to the core, it's sort of weird. I hate KonoSuba but Grav's avatars are charming and it's lovely to see other people enjoying it. Buzz and I spent months arguing about whether Osomatsu-san was good and now we're on the same side in a different debate. It's not like anyone is forcing me to watch things I hate, so does it matter if a bunch of other people adore those things?

R

I don't know if I've said it before, but incase I haven't, then it's probably worth saying. I take 0 issue with people liking YOI. If people something, then it's got nothing to do with me. As you say, no one is sitting there with a gun to my head and forcing me to watch it. However, despite that, be it on here, on Twitter or on the Discord, I am forced to see endless discussions, screencaps and references, all of which are totally involuntary. Feeling its presence is nigh unavoidable at this point, unless I just cut myself off from every form of social media. Of course, I'm also not suggesting people stop doing any of that stuff, but it's hard to avoid getting YOI shoved in my face from every single angle on a multitude of websites, which does kind of fuel my hatred of it. I imagine it will cool off in a few weeks once it's ended and the hype has died down.

I mean, I have it on good authority by talking to thedoctor that he watches and enjoys both of those shows, so I don't think it was too wild of me to suggest those shows might be more justified picks.

Then surely he's perfectly positioned to make that judgement call for himself, rather than being strong-armed into doing it by the Anti-YOI Police?

Is it really a necessity to add 'in my opinion' to the end of every statement I make? Surely, when talking about something as subjective as anime, anything I say in regards to its quality, you can assume that it's my opinion and not that I'm trying to somehow say that something is objectively bad. Hell, I'm not sure there exists such a thing as an objectively bad show. Someone out there, somewhere, will like and defend even the most reviled or detestable anime out there, and if even one single person amongst the billions on this planet seems to think Abunai Sisters is a good show, you can't really call it objectively bad.

You said it was terrible, in direct opposition to someone who said they thought it was good (by virtue of voting for it in a poll of opinion). That's not arguing opinions, it's arguing absolutes, and as the aggressor the burden is on you to make it clear that you're not saying 'the animation is bad and MAPPA are totally phoning it in and everyone who likes it is blind, stupid or both' but 'I think the animation is bad because I have a passionate and outwardly irrational dislike of YOI based on how annoying its fans are'. I can accept not liking that the animation doesn't have movie-quality detail at times or that the frame rate could be better or that you don't like the skinny, sporty physiques of the art style or something, but it's blindingly obvious how much love has gone into animating YOI and if you're going to sling absolutes around to try to bully people (intentionally or otherwise) into being afraid to mention the thing you hate, you can bet I'm going to respond in kind. This is how debates turn into arguments, incidentally.

However, despite that, be it on here, on Twitter or on the Discord, I am forced to see endless discussions, screencaps and references, all of which are totally involuntary. Feeling its presence is nigh unavoidable at this point, unless I just cut myself off from every form of social media. Of course, I'm also not suggesting people stop doing any of that stuff, but it's hard to avoid getting YOI shoved in my face from every single angle on a multitude of websites, which does kind of fuel my hatred of it. I imagine it will cool off in a few weeks once it's ended and the hype has died down.

Ok, well I hate Re:ZERO and the Discord was full of people raving about that week in, week out, so I just... stopped going to the Discord channel. With Twitter, if people's tweets bore me I delete them from my list or unfollow them entirely. I'm actively enjoying YOI but I haven't seen much more than a couple of posts per week about it in my fandom circuit because most people I follow are into different stuff. Heck, most of the YOI engagement I've had is on this very forum. You curate your own social media experience. If you're following a bunch of YOI fans and strongly don't want to read about YOI, follow different people! The forum even has an ignore feature, so you can put all the YOI fans on ignore and pretend we don't exist then fix it at the end of the season when we're all back to talking about adorbs CGDCT shows again (or not).

If you want your topic to be discussed more than the current popular one, you need to surround yourself with people into that topic or find some way to connect it to the audience you have, because standing around ranting by yourself just makes you look crazy and mean. We've all been there, and we all come across as crazy and mean when we act that way. Bashing YOI is never going to get me to give Flip Flappers (for example) a second chance. If anything, it just makes me think I'll hate it all the more because it appeals to people who hate the stuff I love.

R

Then surely he's perfectly positioned to make that judgement call for himself, rather than being strong-armed into doing it by the Anti-YOI Police?

I'm not sure where you get the impression that I'm trying to strong arm anyone into changing their mind. I didn't exactly think I was going to be altering anyone's opinion.

You said it was terrible, in direct opposition to someone who said they thought it was good (by virtue of voting for it in a poll of opinion). That's not arguing opinions, it's arguing absolutes, and as the aggressor the burden is on you to make it clear that you're not saying 'the animation is bad and MAPPA are totally phoning it in and everyone who likes it is blind, stupid or both' but 'I think the animation is bad because I have a passionate and outwardly irrational dislike of YOI based on how annoying its fans are'.

You're totally getting the wrong impression here. For one, I never said it's bad, it's not, it's fairly nice, but nothing amazing. Second, my dislike of YOI is far from irrational. Irrational would be hating it for no rhyme or reason, when I have outlined my opinions in great detail multiple times.

I can accept not liking that the animation doesn't have movie-quality detail at times or that the frame rate could be better or that you don't like the skinny, sporty physiques of the art style or something, but it's blindingly obvious how much love has gone into animating YOI and if you're going to sling absolutes around to try to bully people (intentionally or otherwise) into being afraid to mention the thing you hate, you can bet I'm going to respond in kind. This is how debates turn into arguments, incidentally.

I wasn't slinging absolutes at all. My implication was always that it was my opinion, and nothing more. You're definitely read too far into what I was trying to say. Also, I guess it's not blindingly obvious enough, because I still don't think it looks that great. I'm sorry, it just doesn't. I also refute the claim that I'm trying to make people afraid to talk about Yuri on Ice. That's just absurd.

Ok, well I hate Re:ZERO and the Discord was full of people raving about that week in, week out, so I just... stopped going to the Discord channel. With Twitter, if people's tweets bore me I delete them from my list or unfollow them entirely. I'm actively enjoying YOI but I haven't seen much more than a couple of posts per week about it in my fandom circuit because most people I follow are into different stuff. Heck, most of the YOI engagement I've had is on this very forum. You curate your own social media experience. If you're following a bunch of YOI fans and strongly don't want to read about YOI, follow different people! The forum even has an ignore feature, so you can put all the YOI fans on ignore and pretend we don't exist then fix it at the end of the season when we're all back to talking about adorbs CGDCT shows again (or not).

It's not really quite that simple. Yes, I know a lot of YOI fans, but that doesn't mean they exclusively talk about YOI. The Discord, for example, does talk about YOI a fair amount, but there's also a ton of subjects too, both relating to other anime, and not. I'm not going to stop visiting just because they talk about something I don't like sometimes, when there's also a lot of other topics too. Same goes for Twitter, sure Buzz or Doc might retweet some YOI fan art or some screenshots from time to time, but it's not all they tweet about. Hell, if I used the Ignore function on this site on everyone who likes YOI on this forum, I'd have been talking to myself for the past 12 weeks.

If you want your topic to be discussed more than the current popular one, you need to surround yourself with people into that topic or find some way to connect it to the audience you have, because standing around ranting by yourself just makes you look crazy and mean. We've all been there, and we all come across as crazy and mean when we act that way. Bashing YOI is never going to get me to give Flip Flappers (for example) a second chance. If anything, it just makes me think I'll hate it all the more because it appeals to people who hate the stuff I love.

R

Not sure about the reasoning in that last bit. Sure, I dislike YOI and love Flip Flappers, but there are also people who love both, in fact, there's probably a lot more that love both than love FF but not YOI, so to use me disliking YOI as your reasoning for not wanting to watch it is a tad weird.

I just realised that I'm the only person so far to pick a heterosexual couple in the best couple category, if you take Demelza's personal vote.

*deliberately avoiding above conversation*

I wonder if that's perhaps because there aren't a lot of heterosexual couples in the anime released this year? When I've sat and thought about it the only other couple that springs to mind for me (for a series I've watched anyway) is the very obvious pair in Durarara!! (who I am very fond of). Like so many other series have a harem or just no outright couples at all and otherwise I can only think of Durrr!!, Yuri and potentially Sound! that actually have couples of any sex. So many relationships are implied or hinted at but we never really get to the bottom of them within the anime themselves and it's usually left to the original manga/light novel.

I wonder if that's perhaps because there aren't a lot of heterosexual couples in the anime released this year? When I've sat and thought about it the only other couple that springs to mind for me (for a series I've watched anyway) is the very obvious pair in Durarara!! (who I am very fond of). Like so many other series have a harem or just no outright couples at all and otherwise I can only think of Durrr!!, Yuri and potentially Sound! that actually have couples of any sex. So many relationships are implied or hinted at but we never really get to the bottom of them within the anime themselves and it's usually left to the original manga/light novel.

What about Orange?! Naho and Kakeru were pretty good IMO.

Maybe we should take this to PM ^^;

I'm not sure where you get the impression that I'm trying to strong arm anyone into changing their mind. I didn't exactly think I was going to be altering anyone's opinion.

Forgive me not knowing the exact nature of your relationship with thedoctor2016, but if I went up to another poster and said 'You picked __? Are you for real?' I'd sort of expect them to be a little taken aback by the direct, confrontational approach. It's literally questioning their judgement right after they make a statement of pure opinion. If you two normally talk like that, that's one thing, but all I see is what happens on the forums since I'm not active on Twitter or Discord. Normally, people start their debates in a less aggressive way unless they're spoiling for a fight. Especially when they plan on following up with more posts singling out the series that was chosen repeatedly to bash its quality.

You're totally getting the wrong impression here. For one, I never said it's bad, it's not, it's fairly nice, but nothing amazing. Second, my dislike of YOI is far from irrational. Irrational would be hating it for no rhyme or reason, when I have outlined my opinions in great detail multiple times.

Believe me, it's very confusing from where I'm standing. It's decent but it's terrible, it's well animated but the studio didn't do a good job. The weight of numbers (including the Japanese audience too) would seem to indicate most people disagree. The hatred is irrational in the sense that it's not even based on the show, which didn't connect with you but that's about it (and there were far, far worse titles this year). It's ultimately based on the fact that you hate that lots of other people like the show, and that's what's turned your ordinary lack of enthusiasm into a yearning to go out of your way to criticise the show and its fans every time anyone dares to invoke its name. The fanbase has nothing to do with anything!

I also refute the claim that I'm trying to make people afraid to talk about Yuri on Ice. That's just absurd.

I don't think it's conscious, but questioning people for having an opinion in a fairly aggressive way (fuelled by your annoyance with the wider fanbase) does shut down debate. It doesn't shut down those who have high self esteem, but imagine if you were a shy poster and saw that people who voted for YOI would be publicly challenged and shut down in a way that people who made equally contentious choices (I picked a man for Best Girl) are not. You wouldn't want to post. And I know this is the thing we all regretted bringing up before, but the fact is that in anime fandom a certain demographic is perceived as dominant and more worthy than others - our own UK distributors are comfortable going on record to say so - and YOI appeals to fans who happen to be outside of that demographic. On many forums, those praising YOI would be actively afraid to continue a debate once forceful debating techniques began to be employed. And the reason I'm so forceful in response is because I've been there, I've seen it happen, and there's no way I'm letting it happen here. All the more so if you don't realise it's happening in the first place.

Hell, if I used the Ignore function on this site on everyone who likes YOI on this forum, I'd have been talking to myself for the past 12 weeks.

It's still your responsibility to curate your own social experience. If you find it uncomfortable to see people enjoying a show you think is average, tell those people. If they continue to do the thing you hate without engaging, unfollow them. You're doing yourself and them a favour by avoiding the urge to rain on their parade every time (and it really feels as though it is every time, where the forums are concerned) that they dare mention liking something.

Not sure about the reasoning in that last bit. Sure, I dislike YOI and love Flip Flappers, but there are also people who love both, in fact, there's probably a lot more that love both than love FF but not YOI, so to use me disliking YOI as your reasoning for not wanting to watch it is a tad weird.

Imagine if I started following you around and every time you said you like CGDCT shows I just posted 'They all suck, you need to watch Super Lovers'. Eventually you would start thinking that Super Lovers was a show designed to appeal to annoying people who hate cute girls, with no cute girls in its cast, and that I was watching anime for completely different reasons to you, and liking Super Lovers would be admitting that the trolls were right. You'd start to resent it. If you want to convince me that Flip Flappers is worth it start posting stuff that gives me a hook onto why it's good; don't bash the show that managed to impress me on its own merits right from the start.

What about Orange?! Naho and Kakeru were pretty good IMO.

Nooo wrong couple in that series ;_; (good call though).

R

Lifting the mood, we all know the true best anime of the year:

Me

See, these people agree:

PPrpKtkm.jpg
y4qpu5Cm.png

UOppP7qm.png
v2zU9Oxm.png

Back