UK Anime Distributor Crunchyroll/Funimation/Manga UK Discussion Thread

Looks like Crunchyroll are releasing Sailer Moon here next year.

I was just hoping and asking two days ago if 2025 was finally going to be her year; needless to say I am ecstatic! I’m a little surprised Crunchyroll’s releasing it, I thought All The Anime might pick it up but either way, I’m super happy Sailor Moon is finally coming to the UK.

So now Crunchyroll has Sailor Moon for 2025, and All The Anime are hoping to have the Cardcaptor Sakura movies ready for release next year too. I’d say all we need now is for MVM to release Tokyo Mew Mew New (and/or the original but that’s a real long shot since Japan’s Blu-ray is SD on BD) and then all three of them will have made magical girl anime fans very happy.

I’d say all we need now is for MVM to release Tokyo Mew Mew New (and/or the original but that’s a real long shot since Japan’s Blu-ray is SD on BD) and then all three of them will have made magical girl anime fans very happy.
MVM already made Magical Girl Fans happy, however in a very special way: Is this a Zombie?

Well I hope they include the Viz Media Extra features instead of being vanilla releases like the Madman ones.
I don’t want to destroy your hopes but they will mostly likely be using the Madman discs and won’t go to the extra effort to add some extras but I could be completely wrong.

Back