UK Anime Distributor Crunchyroll/Funimation/Manga UK Discussion Thread

Not sure if they'll rerelease it here as it appears to have gotten a recent print run here with the updated BBFC logo. It also seems to be delisted on AoL.
Wasn't the SE released after the BBFC logo update?

Well, if Crunchyroll licensing it means that seasons 2 and 3 get Blu-ray releases on this side of the ocean, I don't mind. On the other hand, the worst case scenario would be Crunchyroll picking up the license for S1 and then not doing anything with the series in the UK.

Wasn't the SE released after the BBFC logo update?

Well, if Crunchyroll licensing it means that seasons 2 and 3 get Blu-ray releases on this side of the ocean, I don't mind. On the other hand, the worst case scenario would be Crunchyroll picking up the license for S1 and then not doing anything with the series in the UK.
I thought the update was the following year but it seems I'm mistaken.

Also of note is that this release from Crunchyroll has an English dub.

As per the pack shots the discs are AB, while this could just be for the Aus market the current AL version appears to be going OOP.

Last edited:
Crunchyroll December US

12/03 To Me, The One Who Loved You + To Every You I've Loved Before Movies (Blu-ray)
12/17 Sound! Euphonium - Season 1 - Blu-ray (English/Japanese)
12/17 FRIEREN: Beyond Journey's End - Part 1 - Blu-ray + DVD
12/17 Attack on Titan - Season 1 - Blu-ray - Steelbook
12/17 Attack on Titan - Season 2 - Blu-ray - Steelbook
12/17 Attack on Titan - Season 3 - Blu-ray - Steelbook
12/17 DARLING in the FRANXX The Complete Season (Blu-ray)
12/17 The Kingdoms of Ruin The Complete Season (Blu-ray)
12/31 Dr. STONE - Season 3 Part 2 - Blu-ray + DVD
12/31 Tokyo Ghoul Complete Series (Blu-ray) 10th Anniversary Box Set

MCM-London exclusive - Chainsaw Man Limited Deluxe Blu ray and Vinyl Set for £139.99

It will contain the following: a 144-page booklet, including storyboards, sketches and artists' comments; a lenticular art card; six bookplates; the 12-part series on two Blu-Ray discs in a SteelBook; two 12” LPs, and a certificate of authenticity.

Back