Count to a Million

Yeah it was an excellent evening thanks :D i've got afew pics of the evening....will post them if people want to see them.

I got £400
A cars numberplate with TACHI wrote on it :D
And by far the best present was Laura's.....bought me a pair of dogtags...one says "Z.H & L.R" and the date we got together below it. and the other says "2012" on it.....the year were on about gettin married....we joked about getting together....it came true, we joked about the wedding...and our parents know each other and regard each other as "the inlaw's" and i've met all her family, she's met my family and friends...but not all of my family, my aunt in New Zealand was talking to me lastnight and were clear to go over at somepoint to stay with them. next year were going to Egypt and were saving towards the deposit on a house. i love her to pieces and always will, i've never been happier :D

hope your weekend was great too :D

Hi Blackwolf, how are you today? :)

Tachi, the way you speak about your Laura is so sweet! That's a really nice present she got you :)
Please post pics of your birthday :D

I had a good weekend, got finished on Higurashi series 1 and was then up until nearly 4am on saturday night starting series 2! Then yesterday I finally got started on Final Fantasy 7. Now I've never been the type to worry about how a good looks, I normally only care about how it plays, but I have to admit it is weird going back to playing with PS1 graphics! But overall I'm enjoying it so far, the game plays really well and doesn't give you too much to take in in one go, and I like the battle system, but I can see myself getting frustrated further along the line, having to wait so long before I can take each move! But that's half the challenge isn't it!

13740 i'm fine thanks :) I have the first three eps of Higurashi S1 ready to go :p so with any luck tonight will be more Fate/Stay Night (i left it on a cliffhanger last night and wasn't amused by me timing) and Higurashi

Glad you are enjoying FF7, to be honest though i'll always prefer FF8, you can say what you want about emo characters (looking at you Squall) but i love it :p, love the setting

*edit* Black stole my posting number :eek: how dare you :p

Thanks Panda :D
FF7 is a great game :thumb:
patience becomes a virtue whilst playing it....so you've learnt :p

:pics taken down due to the fact i don't want them on here longer than they need to be:

Oh Tachi your girlfriend is really pretty!
Those are nice photos, you all look like you were having a good night :D

Blackwolf - I've got FF8 sat waiting to be played next! I really hope you enjoy Higurashi, it is now my goal to make all of my anime-watching friends watch Higurashi! I'm also planning a Higurashi cosplay for next year :D

Only she's pretty? *cries*
:p only joking, yeah she's gorgeous and everytime i look at her a little message pops up in my head telling me im the luckiest guy in the world. :D
the whole evening was outstanding. loved every minute, full of laughs, memories, stories, ps3 and alcohol. can't go wrong with that :p

13745 @Tach you can...you could of played on a better console :p :lol: Nah i'm joking :)

@Panda cool it will take you a while to get through FF7 though, i'll post comments about Higurashi tomorrow after i watch the eps tonight, i've decided that i'll only post comments about anime when i'm halfway through and finished the series. That way i'm giving it enough chance to wow me :p

13749 - Curses! You will not see the last of me! *Floats cloak over his body, turns and walks away.*

Glad you're doing well. :D What ya up 2 now though?

13750 honing my games programming skills so that me and my friend will be able to produce some nice looking demos so we can get companies to give us work (we are hoping to set up a company in the new year sometime) So recently i've been going to a few workshops and leaned the horrors of the Developer-Publisher relationship...and picked up a fair few good stories along the way :p

13751 - Sweet. I'll probably gonna be selling most of my stuff to either exhibitors and ebay/DA, or merchandise companies (depend if I'm doing a sculptural piece or tableware etc.)

Not that my sales-pitch is exactly top rate... lol

Back