Count to a Million

16883 <- actual number
We might not care about post-counts, but people please, have some respect for the numbers!!! :lol: (I swear I think I dream about these numbers sometimes...)

[space for number to stress panda z out ;)]

Ok so far I haven't found anyone vehemently against the concept of a social thread in random chit chat, so that is what I believe should be done. Someone go make one. I'm not hip enough. As a chit chat thread in random chit chat is more on topic than 99% of anything on this forum I don't think anyone is going to be able to make much of a case to troll it there. We'll separately figure out what to do with the counting threads and the games as per ongoing debates but don't take it personally. You're not going to be stopped from using the forum to talk to people, of course!

And it's not BlackWolf's fault that nobody ever agrees! Don't worry :)

And I don't mind being a little evil, so long as it means more people get to enjoy the light in the long run. Heh heh heh.

R

@Black - Honestly, whatever was said that started this, I'm sure it wasn't you, and even if it was it doesn't matter, so don't worry about it ^_^

Anyway, off home now, laters!

16889 don't we already have shoutboxes though? i thought there were part of the forum profiles?

@Rui sorry i'm just being a bit paranoid :p as for the thread if no one has done it by the time i'm on in the morning i'll set it up...just no one blame me for the title :p

later Panda :)

Farewell my good friend! You have got me threw some boring days! May this thread rest in peace...

... NOW THEN! See you all in the new converstaion thread! XD

Back