Count to a Million

16861 tach i'm going to pretend you are just joking with that comment..

@Panda, i love the anime to pieces still, for me the op is one of the best, pity there was never a full version of it made. I warn you though there is a few things that go on unanswered (like why Shiki killed Arcuied in the first place) but thanks to the internet i have a better understanding of why

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't get it to be honest. I don't understand why there's so much fuss about nothing. Rui has suggested a Clubhouse thread in the Random Chat forums... I don't dislike the idea if it means we can talk without being ridiculed. ¬_¬

right. i've just explained my reasons in full. if he replies being a complete ******** then i'm ignoring him.
i love the way he hated CG....now he's licking his ****.
very pleasant. nice to know which one wears the trousers and which ones the bitch :thumb:

We've never done any harm. the only people who are arguing over this being a problem are Aion and CG....apparently for not co-operating in the discissions on anime....okay if this was a job and people werent pulling their weight i could see his point...but its not. this is meant to be a place for anime fans, we talk about anime aswell as have friendly chats. and this is starting to piss me off because this is the one thread thats meant to be a friendly and nice place to post and their getting people riled up and its ruining that tranquil atmosphere.

So, we'll just wait and see what happens now I guess...

@Black - how's the fan art project going? By the time you've completed it, (hopefully) I'll know the characters you've drawn now :)

16784 Hopefully tonight i'll be finished, i just need to finish Arcuied's hands, and Shiki's knife, i'm quite happy with how the heads turned out. That tsukihime art book i bought last year has helped wonders

[some number]

And following on from my post in That Thread, please don't moan about the users of it in here either. We still read it even though we might not post, and it's not very pleasant. Then it baits them and they counter attack in that thread and it all gets horrible.

By the way, it's up for discussion here too but if you do want a social chatting thread in Random Chit Chat just make one with a cooler, friendlier name than I can come up with and we can maybe sticky it if it catches on and enough people want. It's up to you guys.

R

I've said what I have to say on the matter in the Other Thread. I just want to be able to chat with people about anything in one place. Sorry if this has caused problems fro you Mistress Rui. Can't be nice moderating these type of things...
...unless you love it and power is slowly consuming you!! O_O I knew it! Run away from the light Rui!! ;)

Why did this all pop up in the first place? Wasn't it just a tidy up Aukn converstaion? I think I missed it all. :?

16786 wait a minute, wouldn't Rui running away from the light make her evil? :S I think its something that was just building up, probably for the best that it got let out now instead of later on where things could of got nastier.

True, quite true.

I hate to think that you thought we were clicky towards people in here tho Rui? As far as I was aware, everyone who's posted on this thread has been warmly greeted... well, when I've been here at least.

*shines UV ligt on Rui* Hmm... no bubbling... she can't be that evil.

You can't run....she's the flame alchemist.....there IS NO RUNNING!

i've PM'd you Rui. like you said...any problems should be brought up on PM and not out to bait others. i'll delete what i said but im not happy that people are specifically targeting me. my name has been directly used more than once and thats also a provocation. i don't want to see a war. hell its annoying when theres a war going on. but i don't see a problem...weve all said we'd use the chatting thread. people have said they personally don't like people who post in this thread....to be honest so long as you moderate them accordingly so they don't provoke then i won't do anything untoward.

Back