Count to a Million

This has got to be some kind or record. No joke, half of my work team have all called in sick today? Is there a big event going on that I don't know about? Oo

Anywhy, morning everyone. ^^

Strange...i thought i closed the internet...maybe i hadn't
awell...saved me some time logging back in.

Morning all....ahh the tuesday morning fire alarm test....just what i needed....thank got for the prodigy and headfones :)

hope everyones alright....i was up till 3.30Am...couldn't sleep. so decided to watch FMA the movie again....made more sense of it. off to buy another LOST boxset and the few FMA dvds i've been meaning to buy. maybe the prodigy cd's aswell.

Team leaders out all day. the whole taskforce know i knew Taylor so their not talking about it....which is good. my managers leaving at 2 for a crown prep at the dentist. and the one who will then take charge is swamped with invoices....my sides running itself again today. nobodies complaining....i think i might go to that party with Voddas' colleagues.....:eek: i've said too much!

Hiya chaos :). how are you?

@Voddas - work's okay this morning, thanks. I have a little two-year-old friend in the waiting room with his mum and we are busy drawing pictures :D

16,830 - just read the msg from Aion on the feedback thread.

I can only say, he amuses me. Specially because he thinks he figured out a guy who call himself chaos... :)

Hi knows you better than I do by the looks of things! :eek:

Just been kicked from the net for some reason? It seems to be happening to a few people recently? *scratches head*

lol Aion knows where you live...who your neighbours are...what you did last summer ;)
if he's psychic....im going to ask him to give me this weeks winning lotto numbers :p

*sigh* just come back from the forum feedback forum....seems some people are trying to rip on this thread again...just hope they understand what i've just said and don't fly off the handle :(

@Tachi - I'm glad you posted in the feedback thread too. I've been sat for the last hour trying to put togther a response to some of the things that were said, but you've done it much better than I could! I don't think you said anything that people could get annoyed about, so I wouldn't worry about that :)

Cheers Panda.
If something does turn into an argument i'll ask the person to take it up with me on msn rather than destructing the forums again.

What are people upto tonight?

(btw Voddas wherever you are...i cancelled that date again....she wasn't happy with me but understood why so im not in the bad books anyway ^_^ )

What am I up to this evening? Housework :(
My crazy sister-in-law and her boyfriend are coming over for the weekend, for my birthday, and I have to get the house cleaned up *sigh*. I've been trying to sort out all my comics and they are all over our spare bedroom at the moment, so I'll have to get those put away too :(

:lol: awww the comics still giving you trouble?
it's a pain when family come to see each other....one side have to travel....and the other side has to blitz the house. and then you have to tidy away things you don't want to.....my anime, ps3 games and controllers which inhabit the floor infront of my tv....all have to be put away....my laptop has to retreat into its bag instead of sitting on a pillow on a beanbag by my bed....too much change!!! :(

Another birthday?? :D
hope you have a great time :p
x

As for me...i think i'll get home....sit with my family and watch LOST for a few hours...like lastnight...then go online and see if everyones alright...then i think i'll catch up on some Zzzzz

i was playing Theme Hospital on my ps3 most of lastnight....i have loads of patients being cured and out of the door straight away. my staff are all happy. the hospital is rich.....and the cleaners are doing their jobs properly.
Alls good in the hospital ^_^

Haha the comics have hardly been touched for weeks, I got bored :p (I have a very short attention span for tidying).
Actually my argument was for them to sleep downstairs in the living room, as the spare bedroom is also where my PC is, but *apparently* that's not allowed. So to punish them for making me tidying up AND not letting me have my PC all weekend, I am going to be cooking for them. TWICE. Hahaha let's see how they like that!!!!

Back