Count to a Million

They're both on my plan-to-watch list too. I've decided that if my Tsukihime game hasn't appeared by this weekend, I'm going to start watching the anime. I didn't want to ruin the game by already having watched the anime and therefore know the story, but I can't wait any longer!

16783 Panda the game features multiple endings, so the anime only picks one route with a few snippets of the other storylines to pad it out (still onlty 12 eps like) Same with Fate Stay Night, the manga versions of each seem to have differing story lines and character development

Ah so it wouldn't be too bad to start the anime soon then - I'd like to watch it before the new season starts, because I'll undoubtedly get three or four new series on my currently-watching list then!

Anyone picked up on anything worth watching in the upcoming season yet?

16786 nope i'm inbetween things at the moment although i did hear that another of Type Moon work has been given the animated treatmen so i'm going to be looking into that. plus i have the higurashi ova's to look forward to :D

I guess I still have loads of old series to catch up on so I can afford to wait till I get feedback from other people. At least beforeI dedicate myself to a new series.
:p

@ Voddas - I've heard a lot of good things about Gurren Laggan, but I don't actually know that much it - what's it about? What other series would you say it is comparable to?
@Blackwolf - which other Type Moon work is being animated?

So far for Spring I'm interested in the new Full Metal Alchemist series, but other than that I'm not sure. I'll probably wait until I see what Martin or Paul from this forum blog about, because I seem to have really similar taste in anime to them! :D

16789 GL is a mecha series, or to be exact its a super robot show. Its gotten some good reviews and i've been meaning to have a look at it, (what with me being mecha and all) but at the time i found GaoGaiGar so i fell in love with that instead :p

also this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kara_no_Kyoukai i never realised till now that there was any animated movies for it, it was the blueprints for the tsukihime series in some regards (mainly main character and what they can do)

i want to check out the FMA anime as well, as long as i can stick with it till it reaches the new parts

I third the interest in the new FMA series. :p

@Panda: Like Black said, it is a super robot show, but nothing liek I've seen before. The animation is smooth and wonderful to watch. You really get to know the characters and the two series are split between a 7 year gap so you see all the characters 7 years on. It's a struggle to save mankind in the most extream scenerios! *ahem* I'll stop at that actually. Bottom line is that this has been the first series I'd suggest to anyone since I watched it last year.

Infact, after thinking about it. I'm tempted to watch it again. I love that show (did I already say that?):p

@Voddas - Looking at the Beez thread, it loks like Gurren Laggan is being released in the same way as Haruhi Suzumiya, in standard and LE releases, so I might have to have a look at picking that up. The Hauhi LEs are really nice :)
@Black - Oh, looks like I have another one to add to my plan-to-watch list, Kara No Kyoukai looks really good! Thanks!

I've got the Kara no Kyoukai Movies at home actually... well 1,2 and 3 anyway. Been meaning to watch them but started Fruit Baskets instead coz I wanted something light hearted at the time. Kara no Kyoukai is defintaley not lighthearted from what I seen flicking threw the first movie. o_O

@Black: Yeah, I hadn't realised how many there were untill I read into it like.

@Panda: Really enjoying it so far. Up to episode 18 at the moment. Was just what I was after too. Something light hearted with a lack of blood lust (unlike recent anime I watched). I'll be sad when it come to an end.

@Voddas - Well I would throughly recommend picking up the manga if you get chance. The anime covers up to volume eight and is pretty faithful to the source material (up to the last episode or so, when it divergences a little bit to give the anime a proper ending). The anime is excellent, but there's so much more to the story than that!

*doors blast off hinges and strobe lighting blinds the doorway*
*a shadowed figure approaches...the lights behind him*

This Is what you call a motivation song...

Its time...to live my life to the fullest...so that those who lost their lives at an early age...didn't die in vain.....i'll live for them :)
and times a great healer...hopefully the sadness will lift and people i know will smile again.

*clenches fist* i vow....to make an impact. to try to sort out lives of those that need help.

That's always the case tho isn't it. Already read Genshiken, Claymore, Besrserk, Cowboy Bebop and Domion Tank Police for that exact reason. :p
Problem I have is that I seem to take ages to get threw a manga. I just don't seem to have the free time. Free time is scarce anyway and most of the time is spent watching anime instead.

EDIT/ Hi Tachi, I will reply honest. ;)

Back