Count to a Million

Cool, we did a timed post there Chaos.
PM him if your feeling left out. I'm sure he won't mind someone else to email whist he's suppose to be working. Heh.

16275 Bye Panda :)

Voddas said:

Man I can't wait till work finishes today. *recieves email from Tach*

I love that Tachi writes so much. Saves me from boredom and work stresses all the at work lol.

Dunno why he isn't on here like. *shrugs*

You get Emails from Tach? T_T why haven't I got any

16277 i'll rephase that to make you feel better Voddas...ahem
"Why haven't i got any off him today" I men if he's got time to kill then he should be reading my stuff and giving me much valued feedback!

EDIT: No one saw that i accidentally increased the count by 10000...All is well <_<

lol okay i'f people PM me their msn addies (or work email addresses) then i'll include you all.

Sorry i didn't include you black :p forgot you there for a minute lol your too quiet :lol:

i have most of your email addresses anyway but might aswell make sure :p

Bought the day watch dvd from HMV today....looked around for ages...£3 what a bargain :eek:
so if anyone calls tonight.....im busy lol

Anyway...must part. t'was just a flying visit from me. i'll be back on tomorrow. till then have a good evening all!

*edit*

*man hugs Black* cheer up mate....just sent you the same Email Voddas and Panda are talking about :p

16285 Bye Tach :p While sending the email is a nice gesture...A bit late don't you think :p but nevermind i'll let you off for this small lapse of sanity :wink:

Anway i think i'll head off now as well, I leave the counting thread to those that still remain...take care of it :)

Later guys (+Mono) :)

Back