Count to a Million

I keep falling asleep at the wheel. Can't beleive my boss is letting me do this to myself... I won't crach tho.

OH! My order for the "Complete Full Metal Panic! Boxset" has been posted today at long last. Yay, something now to look fwd too.

16299 :/ that's bad but good news on FMP :p I still think the first season is okay and i really need to see the second raid

also in good news my and my friend who have been trying for the last 9 months to get a Digital City Fellowship have just found out that we are now on the hardest and FINAL part of the application :D this is one step further then the point we normally get booted off. If all goes well by the end of next week we'll be on the road to setting up our own Development Studio :D

That's AWESOME news Black! I guess then, the hardest part is still to come. When is it you find out when you have to do it? Not long I hope. Suspension would kill you.

Second Raid is good imo. I enjoyed FMP! , probably moer so as I'd been watching slower, less active anime before hand (Clannad for example).
:roll:

Last edited by a moderator:
Afternoon Mono! :)

I got the new Neo and watched the DVD on Monday. Slayers is old school. I like it. ^^ Already seen FLCL and also liked the look of Elemental Glade (but not sure). What did you think?

16303 Hi Mono :)

@Voddas thanks, the interview is on tuesday we just need the time and what room number, i've got a meeting with him tomorrow to work out what were going to say. As strange as it sounds, i'm finding Gaiking (a super robot show) slower then other things :p also why did you spoiler tag Clanrad? :p i don't judge

EDIT: (to look like i'm part of the conversation still :p)

I almost bought Elemental Gerade several times, especially when they were offering the first vol of the anime with the first vol of the manga (we need more deals like that)

Hiya Voddas and Black :)

Awesome Voddas :D and I really enjoyed the first episode of Elemental Gelade and FLCL :D

and glad to hear you enjoyed the first episode od Slayers :D

They do need more deals like that Black. They had loads of them in the USA when I was over there. Probem is, I'm more of a Boxset man now. Anyway,, appointment is on Tuesday! O_O Better get your stuff together mate. Good that it's round so fast like.

Oh, I spoilered Clannad for comical value. Was ok if not a bit slow in places. Never seen Gaiking.

16306 i would give it a miss, there's only two reasons why i'm continuing with it (1 i finish what i started and (2 i think the OP is awesome.

I got the first volume of the Fate/ Stay Night Manga today, its been a while since i got something from Tokyopop

Don't worry we'll get everything sorted :p it just means i'm going to have a bad night on monday

Meeting has been delayed... typical. :roll:

Tis a nice boxset actually. A little out of my price range at the moment like. I'm sure I'll be able to get it cheaper at somepoint in the future. ^^

Back