Count to a Million

16,232 - dandy? sorry, but just came to me an image of you as a male companion to a ghotic lolita. No idea if dandy has any other meaning *runs to oxford dictionary*

It's nice to see so many people around today!
I'm very well thanks, busy at work - or trying to look busy at least! Changes are afoot here so I'm trying to stay on the boss's good side! :D

16237 the writting is going good, book number 3 is with a proof reader now (the image of the blond haired guy with the Blue Haired girl in my art thread is actually the front cover for it). THe prologue for the fourth is finally finished now, and i have the first page of a new 10 page comic trial to ink tonight :)

I'm going to be coming and going at the moment as work is getting busy... again...

Didn't realise saying dandy was going to confuse people :lol:

I was also a Beano man myself. My sister was a Dandy girl. Woop! Free Wham Bars!! :p

::sidles in wearing trenchcoat and fedora::

*ahem*

Apologies for my hasty departure and absence fellow counters. As mentioned before I'm looking into starting my own business so am not at home much at the minute. Hope to catch up with you again soon and answer all your questions. :p

16,243 - hey, look , ayase's here =) Best of luck with your business.

I do think about setting my own business every other week. I wanted to have a bungalow at the beach to sell beer and coconuts... =)

Mind if I ask what your new business is?

Hi Ayase... if you still there... *walks up to trench coat to find it is empty*

OMG! What's going on?! O_O

He's a witch! Witch! Burn him! Buurn Hiiimmm!! *ahem*

16,246 - Afternoon Everyone

Tachi said:
cheers for answering my intro
i have a ps3 and 360 too
are you a guy or a girl?

No problem, i,m a guy.

BlackWolf said:
16235 looks like 16233 is another popular numher When he said dandy i thought of the old comic although i was always a Beano boy

Glad to see i,m not the only one to have read the Beano.

Back