Count to a Million

16194 trust the forum to get restored after i log off -_-

btw Otaku one of those pictures is Rin Tosaka (i spelt the last name wrong i know so kill me) she's the one in the top row in the middle.

Also JC Staff are awesome to me just because of the work they did on the Lunar Legend Tsukihime anime :p

16,196 - @BlackWolf and chaos thanks for the recommendation i think i will pick it up.

Tachi- said:
Titan, i've been away awhile so don't know much about you.
so introduction time :)

Right, i'll be polite and intro myself.
I'm Tachi, Fun loving...laid back and also abit random at times. generally run on spare of the moment...but tend to plan some things if i value them important enough.
(like travelling with the lads...i'll tell them where were going and when....but then its upto instinct :p )
Gerenally a nice bloke :p
have been known to talk alot about general life and like to keep updated with how friends are.
mostly post whilst at work so depending on how crazy work is...decides how much i post lol

enjoy Shonen manga and anime....although i do watch more grown up Anime like GITS. i still enjoy FMA, Naruto, MAR and several others. Enjoy going out and also enjoy playing ps3. im a socialite...and tend to have "a" gf most of the time, but things usually go wrong lol so i have to move on.

well...think thats me..how about you? :)

Nice to meet you Tachi, as for myself

I'm Titan, caring, honest (most of the time), sometimes reliable, and i'm also laid back, never really been interested in going out, i spend most of my time playing on my PS3 and XBOX 360, or at work, i also enjoy driving.

Never been interested in Manga.
As for anime i like just about everythig that i watch, only been watching anime for about a year and a half but i have seen quite a few series, some of my favorites are Elfen Lied, This ugly yet beautiful world, Full Metal Panic, Shakugan No Shana, and The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya to name a few.

That's about it for me.

I'm okay Black how about you?

and hiya Titan :)

and awesome choices on your favourite anime as you got a few that are my favourites as well such as The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya and Full Metal Panic :D

well either way JC staff seemed to have the technolgy before most animation teams. but really its more on the lines of what they make, rather then their capabilities.
Lucky Star is a prime example

Back