Count to a Million

16,160 - @Titan: I'm good, shouldn't be posting here though :p
@Black: good man! don't tell me anything, I'll start it soon enough as well =)

@ otaku: good for you (whatever toradora is ;) )

16161 @Chaos i'll say this...I want the first OP back :( the second one is only good when it hits the chorus, the ending song may take some time to grow on me .

@Titan hey hows it going

@Otaku, hi long time no speak :p

16,162 @BlackWolf its going great thanks for asking, by the way is Higurashi the japenese name for when they cry, because if it is i think i might pick it up.

16163 @Titan yep it is, the full english title (as printed on the manga) is Higurashi: When They Cry. The first season is out on R1 but the second season is still only in japan, since funi are showing no intrest in picking it up. I would recommend it :)

16165 It's a pity i can't read japanese, the DS game looks awfully tempting since i'm not sure how to get ahold of the Visual Novels...let alone fan-translated ones.

*Yawn*

Afternoon everyone.

Titan, i've been away awhile so don't know much about you.
so introduction time :)

Right, i'll be polite and intro myself.
I'm Tachi, Fun loving...laid back and also abit random at times. generally run on spare of the moment...but tend to plan some things if i value them important enough.
(like travelling with the lads...i'll tell them where were going and when....but then its upto instinct :p )
Gerenally a nice bloke :p
have been known to talk alot about general life and like to keep updated with how friends are.
mostly post whilst at work so depending on how crazy work is...decides how much i post lol

enjoy Shonen manga and anime....although i do watch more grown up Anime like GITS. i still enjoy FMA, Naruto, MAR and several others. Enjoy going out and also enjoy playing ps3. im a socialite...and tend to have "a" gf most of the time, but things usually go wrong lol so i have to move on.

well...think thats me..how about you? :)

oh hey there blackwolf, thanks for the welcome :3

but does anyone at this part of the forum know about Toradora, i guess im getting kinda obssesed by it (just my nature), but for anyone that knows/watched Kannagi then they should defiantly give this series a shot

Honey & Clover I watched through recommendation, but this was by coincidence and i love it <3

ep 19 will air this wednesday, can't wait!!

anyhow behold
Taiga-chans' uber cuteness
Toradora_01-02.jpg

Back