Count to a Million

15923 Yeah that's true, plus i shown this to one of my friends who misread it, so it is probably better to do it the normal way. It's going to take a while like to make a full story from it :p :lol:

15929 Well i normally split everything i do into chapters cause i find it easier some how, i'm not going to take on something that is going to be a stupid length. Although its not helped by the fact that all my story ideas can't seem to be shortened to short story length...

*looks at Test Page again* Then on the other hand...

:idea:

*yawwwwn*

Well....55mins to go....and i'm still bored lol
Bought NFS undercover...looks good...only bought it to kick my mate kyles **** online.

whats everyone upto??

You can shorten them if you try Black. I know what you mean though. You just don't want to lose anything from your original story... even if bits aren't needed.

EDIT/ Yo Tachi. I'm not upto much. Just counting down till finish like you. ¬_¬

15933 Yeah although i'll keep my designs for those stories and i'm going to try and make a one shot from the characters and ideas in the test manga, even if its as simple as introduction -> event

@Tach look back a few pages to see what i've been up to :p

I never really liked the Need for Speed games

Yeah, first story you do doesn't have to be anything deep and meaningful like, Just something to get your feet wet with.

I loved the first Need for Speed game but then never liked any of the others. I was addicted to it. Game was never the same once they made it free running imo.

EDIT/ Hi Chaos, what's the happy haps?

15937 Hey Chaos hows it going?

@Voddas yeah that's pretty much it, probably aim for somewhere between 10-20 pages like you suggested, if i make it to ten then that's good enough for me at my skill level.

My dislike for the NFS Games comes from my dislike of the genre in genral, that is unless the game offers me more then "Be first place to win" in order to win the game (aka "Be the only car left on the track")

Gahhh, you really don't do much without me do ya? ;)
just kidding.
I've seen black. very impressive i must say :p keep up the good work :thumb:

i liked the NFS games too. i loved underground the most as i had a aston martin DB9 *returns to a jellied state with big loving eyes* *sigh* what i'd give to have one in real life.
one things for sure...i'd get alot of girls with a car like that lol

well...im almost through the nigh watch book. keep watching the film....so engrossed its unbelievable...i even looked at the day watch on blue ray today...then i looked at my wallet and sighed. £23 is just out of my reach....roll on thursday!!

I know what you mean Black. I've never been a big raceing game fan. Only reason I liked that game was that it was the first (in my experience) game to customise your car that much and also loved the drifts and drag races. Twas sweet!
More of a fan of games like Destrusction Derby/ Motostorm or Carmageddon like :twisted:
Those Games beat, just racing, any day.

15942 thanks Tach :p Give me Burnout over NFS anyday of the week :p in fact give me Circuit Breakers back :( I know we have Mashed which is all well and good (and fun) but its not the same as CB

@Voddas very true, although i was never much into customisation anyway...unless Giant Robots were involved (see Armoured Core series)

Back