Count to a Million

Oh, the joy. Looks like it's that forum "time of the month" again... :roll:

Yeah, snow's the same here Voddas, just the opposite coast (by which I mean it goes up into the sky off the ground here... :p) Still, a shame it's going. It was pretty deep this morning.

Well there's still time Ayase. Forecast to snow tonight and tomorrow also. There still a possibilty of Snowman Char Building ^__^

How can Aion have a go at Mono. She wouldn't lift a finger to a fly let alone a Yuma :roll:

15848 I thought today was too good to be true, i just saw a sign of the apoclaypse, CG agreeing with Aion...What's next cats and dogs living together in peace? (kudos to whoever gets that refrence)

Hi Mono :)

BlackWolf said:
...What's next cats and dogs living together in peace? (kudos to whoever gets that refrence
AAGGH!! I know this one! Ghost Busters?

Hi Mono *Places hand on her head in an affectionate manner*

15,850 - yep, that's ghost busters =D

and Hi Mononoke I believe in you!

BlackWolf said:
I thought today was too good to be true, i just saw a sign of the apoclaypse, CG agreeing with Aion...What's next cats and dogs living together in peace? (kudos to whoever gets that refrence)

... what?

BlackWolf said:
Rui closed that topic anyway so normality is returned
:lol: That locked topic shall now be a priceless relic in AUKN's history. "and this was the one time CG and Aion agreed on something... and it was a personal attack on another member who had done nothing to them"

15,856 - looks like neither Black or me know how to count past 15,850
=D

Edit:

BlackWolf said:
Actually is rather sad that for the two of them to agree it has to be a personal attack. Still probably a moment of boredom for Aion
You're right, it's pretty sad, then again, I think that those guys love each other. I mean, the attention they get from each other. =/

15860 *looks at Voddas while sipping drink* Have you forgotten what i used to call myself? I know i haven't used it in a while but i'm still the King of Braves you know, which means

*GaoGaiGar flies down behind*

That i still have my support :twisted:

*end of the flame thrower droops* Loud and clear Black... Lound and clear.

*backs away*

Aion like to have confrontaction. It's just his way. He likes people to know his opinion. Eevn if it is unrequired (que last thread he opened).

Back