Count to a Million

15825 things are going good thanks :) the snow up here is doing a wonderful job of lifting my spirits, the thunder is more weird though. What about you? been up to much on your day off :p

15,826 - not too bad, but I somehow feel like I should be at the office.... too much to do - anyway, watching initial D and just got annoyed that the box set I've got is not the complete first season...

If only I knew better... :'(

Morning/Afternoon Chaos and Black... Hi Titan, welcome to the randomly county thread :p

Just posting so you know I'm about but work is heavy. Hopefully be on later for a propper chat.

:D

Afternoon Chaos. Work is quite busy for me today and people are stressing me out... health wise I'm good like :p

Had a nice chilled weekend to so at least I'm charged for work this week. What you been up to?

15,832 - good to hear you're good. I'm bored at home watching some anime and checking the rail website just to make sure it's not getting better. If it does not get better in another half an hour, I give up completely to go to work.

Keeps snowing heavily, stopping and snowing heavily again here. I'm hoping it doesn't snow coz then I'd have to walk to work... I'm not allowed snow days. T_T

I'm still about but work still busy. Will be quieter tmorrow like. It's just that Monday rush we get... as if Mondays weren't bad enough anyway. Sheesh...

Nice to see that there was some form of intrest from a new lad before. We should get more in here. Not that there's isn't a few anyway like.

How did the Job Centre go... just signing in?

15840 Signing on was a case of:

*name called*

*sits in chair*

*gets told i can go again*

-_-

At least i had a look at the computers, and there was not much there. It hasn't devolved into rain here yet, still snowing on and off

Hi Ayase, snow isn't settling where I am. To close to the sea so the salt in the earth just wipes it out soon after landing... I hate snow in my home town anyway. Makes me wish I was skiing.

@Black: I guess signing on is pritty mundane then. I can imagine. At least you have some form of income untill you can find a job like.

Back