Count to a Million

Well, I suppose I don't hog it persay. I have my own house si it's only when I've been over at his house. I wasn't expecting it to be so good. Thinking of Buying a PS3 now. I have the money like, but gonna stick to my original plan and save for a descent Tablet PC.

15023 - Know what ya mean Otaku. I had that problem, but I'm getting through it now. I hate those times where you want to get on with it, but because of everything else that's happening you cant enjoy your anime. I felt deprived, lol.

Minutes later:
Pwahahaha! I cant believe it! Just rung up the car dealers and even though I just spoke to the person an hour ago, she doesn't remember calling me for the part that's supposely in... Manic Mondays.

15027 - Well, begger me! Finally got this appointment sorted out, after 3 calls, department swapping and me having to travel to the fiat dealship... Argh! Imbiciles!

So I decided to calm myself with some shopping... I'm all better now :)
Anyone about?

15,038 - so? what are we waiting for? I've been thinking about getting one of those corporate licenses asap (but I need to brush my objective C though )

15039 Well at the moment i'm waiting on aother friend, and we have a meeting with someone on the 6th :p but i'll let you know how that meeting goes that as i've got a bad feeling about it, whenever someone says "this idea can't fail" normally it falls flat on its face, and making iPhone games is a lot better then just making "educational" software :)

Back