Count to a Million

Morning Voddas. I'm just about sorted. ;)

Could do with a final trip into town before I head off to my mum's tomorrow, but I think I'll leave it 'til the end of the day when it'll be quieter. It's a beautiful day here though.

Morning Ayase. Weather not to bad here like. Can't described how relieved I am to finish present shopping now. I have four families to buy for so We had to crack out the credit card.

I hate using the credit card TT_TT

Cheers for the link by the way, I'll definately be keeping my eye on that space mate. :thumb:

Hey guys, site went down for me for a while there. I'm off to my mum's tomorrow then on to my dad's for new year, so I don't imagine I'll be about much.

What was the DVD Black, was it a mecha one? You trying to turn them into otaku? :lol:

14889 that happened to me earlier plus you actually are half right it was the first three episodes of Transformers Animated :p

but i am about to try them with GaoGaiGar :p (they already watched and enjoyed the ghibli movies)

Good thanks Chaz. I'm about to head into town for some last minute shopping, and then probably won't be back 'til next year (to the site that is, not from town :p).

So Merry Christmas Everybody!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/niIJ9Yb-xwQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/niIJ9Yb-xwQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

14895 Thanks Chaz :) and i wasn't aware you had even done xmas cards :p i'm in the middle of finalising one now for a friend who doesn't like the chibi style (same character just different style)

14896 - Kool. Although it's rather picky to ask you to do another one... As long as they're good friends, it ok I 'spose.

Got some work I'm uploading now.

14,900 - Woop!

Hi again.... sorry, work is still busy. I hate re-insatlling too Chaz. Gonna have to ugrade to Vista sooner or later myself. Been putting it off for that exact reason.

EDIT/ Oh! And MERRY CHRISTMAS Ayase :D

Back