Count to a Million

14841 indeed Chaos :) It's actually a pretty good series, confusing but i've been promised that it makes sense. Even know i'm getting answers

@Voddas :eek: You're alive!

*has GaoGaiGar step on him*

That's for not saying happy birthday :p

but if you look in the chirstmas thread you'll see my greeting :)

14843 if you want more information about it Aion made a thread about it back in spring/ early summer time. Though it wasn't till I saw a few people talk about it here that i started watching it. Some of the goings on in it are a bit gruesome for the character stylings.

Oops... sorry Black!

HAPPY BIIRTHDAYY!!! ^______________^

One year older and not getting any younger. Hope you got some nice gifts.

MMmmmm.... presents.... *slavors*

14847 i think you already wished me happy birthday chaos :p Voddas your only 5 days late :lol: but since i guess work must be hectic in this last week before xmas i'll let you off. Plus i'm still happy that i got my GaoGaiGar Region 1 perfect set...The dub though could of been better (They have the voice of Leonardo from the new Turtles cartoon as the voice of Gai)

14,848 - in any case, better safe then sorry. You could have GaoGaiGar step on me as well and I think that would hurt...

Oh, the horror of having Leo as the voice of Gai... (never heard this voice, so I can't tell, but it must be a bad thing, isn't it? ;D)

14849 well while it isn't to the standard of the ghost in the shell and Cowboy Bebop dubs, it certainly isn't as bad it could of been, it just makes me think the dub was created a lot earlier on then 2 years ago. Plus i'm not certain till i go through the sub version again but i think they may of cut some of the music out, there seemed to be lengthy moments where there was no background music was playing, still quite pleased with the releases and for only £20 its a bargain (it is 2nd hand though so don't be fooled by the price, but still every disc i've checked is pristine)

Glad you had a good one Black! :thumb:

Yeah work has been maaaaaad! Still mad infact, first time this week I've had time to even look think about looking at this forum. Christmass has got everyone stressed with allthis credit crunch business. It's mentaly bad!

Liking the Xmas pic by the way black! :D

14851 thanks :) and don't worry about work :p after all in 6 days time its X MAS! *party popper blows out*

Panda's been here on and off, Tachi i seem to recall him saying he had two weeks off starting this week so no doubt we'll have a lot of fun stories from him :p

Not so bad thanks guys. Yeah, sadly I was unable to appear in the YKK OVA's Voddas. Scheduling conflict. ;)

Christmas has had me pretty busy, I've a big family and even my immediate relatives are pretty spread out across the country so I've been arranging who to see and when, then sorting cards and presents. Can relax over the weeekend now and not get caught in the hellish crowds.

Back