Count to a Million

14807 bit of a number mix up there Panda :p BTW i've finally managed to get more of Higurashi watched and now the time line is giving me more headaches...

Last edited by a moderator:
:D Ah yes it will do that, and the headache won't go away until sometime around the middle of the second series, when it all starts to fall into place and make some sense. Just you wait until you get a bit further on - how did ayase put it? - the plot gets so thick its almost solid!

14810 lol good to know i'm on the second ep of the detective chapter arc the one with Satoshi in it, going to try and get this season done before xmas

I just saw where you are up to, and you know how the story is divided up in to question arcs and answers arcs? well you are just starting the first answer arc, which is the other part to the mion/shion story from near the beginning of this series, so that one at least should start to come together for you soon!
oh, I have a headache again trying to explain that, even to myself! :D

14812 i actually didn't know that :? but you mean the arc where we first learn that Mion had a twin sister? If that's the case then this is going to be very intresting since it was practically a constant in each timeline that Satoshi was dead Also about the story arc that just finished the one detailing the kidnapping of that kid where does that fit in? The ending was like the one where Keichi wished for everyone to die

Blackwolf - Sorry! :oops: , I don't think knowing that should spoil anything for you. In fact it may make things a bit clearer...
The 8 games are 4 questions and 4 answers and you have to play through them all to understand the plot - the anime follows the games through in that way, although the order of the arcs is mixed around.
The arc that you've just seen fits in before the arc previous to it, where Keiichi tries to kill Satoko's uncle. I think. :D

Chaos - I've ordered Lain - I hope it'll be here before Christmas!

14815 its okay, it makes it easier to understand (a bit anyway) but then again i supose that's why i'm watching Gaiking at the same time...that show is about as deep as a puddle :p

Hey Chaos didn't see you there :p

Back