Count to a Million

BlackWolf said:
14379 its been so-so though funnily enough i had time to complete the shader tutorials in the lull :p

@Otaku-San where else would i be :lol: No money means i can't go out (not that there's anywhere to go out these days...it seems all the good places have closed down too)

yes god damn that brothel, just when they had a three for two offer

Just popping on to say HALLO!! Work is hell at the moment so had no time to post or catch up with the threads. What a nightmare....
Hope all is well and hopefully I'll be able to spend more time on the forum this afternoon.
Off to lunch now, taking an hour and giving myself some distance from this building. OMG I need AIR!
:)

Black and Tachi... the fort is yours.. hold it :p

yeah, and i'm sat here in limbo at the moment. worrying over something and thinking "i hate mondays.....roll on lunchtime where i'll go grab some chicken noodles and spring rolls in spicey sweet sauce and just hide under my desk and wait things out"

Edit: so much for holding the fort :lol: my plan is to hide under my desk afterall.

Laura starts work today, altho she was down the hospital lastnight getting antibiotics for a throat infection that i managed to become immune to over the weekend. thats the only rational reason for being able to kiss her that much and not get it back again.
but i ran out of credit on my fone around lunchtime yesterday and thus tried to log into my text system from work...my mum kept bugging me with questions and hence i input my password wrong 3 times and was locked out...needless to say this put me in a bad mood and i sat online lastnight talking to leo about nfl and watching bulletproof monk on 4 to take my mind off things.

i swear i'll rip this fone out..i'll do it!!
won't leave me alone this morning :(

still...listening to christmas songs on the radio is brightening my spirits....hmm spirits lol
want it to snow already, and stay too. last year was epic,

14393 well i'll only be on here sporidcally from 2 onwards. Have to pop over to the town centre for a birthday card and then i have to be in a nearby town at 4 for a poker game for my mate's b-day (though i'm not looking forward to it)

Ahh fox, you return. i kept meaning to say hi on msn but it seems whenever i try....you dissapear...and yet when i don't do anything..you stay on all night....ironic much?

you remind me of a mayfly 666.

Back