Count to a Million

WoW! It got busy all of a sudden in here. *smoke coming from fingers from typing at light speed*
I guess the benefit is that time passes quicker when your kept busy. *notices caster and starts sweating* I hope you've got a liscence for that Black. They hurt like hell. o_O

Voddas said:

WoW! It got busy all of a sudden in here. *smoke coming from fingers from typing at light speed*
I guess the benefit is that time passes quicker when your kept busy. *notices caster and starts sweating* I hope you've got a liscence for that Black. They hurt like hell. o_O
8628 - Dont be too scared of it... Some of the bullets dont shoot fast or in a straight line. :D

8628 Yeah i've got the license right here...*points gun at Voddas* You know i've got these new shells i've been dying to try out, namely 2 number 4s, a number 9 and a number 11...you won't believe what i had to go through to get them :p though the mage's did say something about draining my lifeforce....but then again they were dirty old perv's :lol: Anyway i may go quiet for a while, i just have to pop out to the bank and put some money in, got a stack of copper that's doing nothing but gather dust...may as well gather dust in my bank account eh :p i'll be back though before you guys disappear on me

And I'm just working my butt off. See you shortly mate, and take your caster shells with you. *stands behind chaz*
Man I'm having a busy day. You at work Chaz? Or you just chillin in your homestead?

8633 - At home for most the week. Be back to uni this wednesday, but as for today, I'm left with some chores I need to do soon.

BTW Voddas... standing behind me isn't so smart. I'm short for my age, so you wont get too much cover. But I'll try to counter anything with my Hadou-ken. ;)

Oh hello Mononoke.... Suddenly popped up there, didn't ya? lol

8639 - Better than the early afternoon (may want to read "What are you doing right Now" for more info). When did you start college this year?

And Voddas, :p
Got to go for now I'm afraid. I'll try to be back on soon.

*phew* finaly got the little bugger!
i've been fighting my desk for the past 20mins. the draw jammed and it took me to sit and put hands on either side of the draw and one foot on the remaining draw.

*sits back in chair*
Well thats another 2 big mac meals gone ^^

college tonight :/ awwell i'll just sit with my laptop writting batchfiles and then giving up interest and playing diablo for the rest of the time.

Hows all?

No worries Chaz. See you inabit *waves*

So Mono, what year in colleag are you? You just done your AS levels?

Hi Tachi, all good if not busy ¬_¬

Back