Count to a Million

Cheers mate, yeah was a good one, and you?

I spent saturday in alton towers, oblivion and rita literally took my breath away, nemesis is alot better than the one in thorpe park. and If anyones every been on Hex...that was a real mind fcuk, but when i'd worked it out i couldn't help but laugh at the really beefy guy nearly sh!tting himself lol

Sunday woke up and started tidying the house, mate came round and we had aload of lulz whilst playing ps3 and drinkin. then me and the fam went out to this really nice chinese restaraunt for dinner, it was like heaven in 4 walls :p i'd still be there eating if i could :p

Got home and have realised that i have almost enough clothes to look like Nero from DMC4. hence im wearing jeans, a black shirt with a red hoody ontop with the zip zipped slighty round the back and a jacket on. with the red hoody poking out onto my forarms, hair styled off like nero's :p i feel special lmao

Sounds like you had a good weekend mate. Good weather for Alton Towers too. Went there earlier this year and hammered Oblivion and Rita several times (on the front seat no less). It was cool.

I had quite a chilled weekend. Went out with a mate on Friday who was moving to London (stayed up till 5am!). Went and bought a new shower for the bathroom on Saturday and had a look at some new cars for my misses. Besides that we stayed in and watched LOTR on channel 4. Nothing too exciting to report. Just nice and relaxing.

Weather outside is stereotypical of a Monday morning today (wet and dull). *sigh* wkends go so fast.

Its actually sunny here in the east :p
glad to hear you had a relaxing weekend mate :thumb: sometimes a relaxing weekend is just as fun as a fun packed one :)

i'd usually agree with the weekend goes too quick, but this weekend i couldn' wait to get back to the office. MY IPOD TOUCH CAME :D:D:D:D i can't wait to go home and rip a load of music onto this badboy :twisted: now...to go into hmv and get some headfones like nero and go to church and sit there impatiently until the priest is shot :lol:

work going crazy?

:lol: Have fun Tach.

Work isn't too bad. To be honest, I should be working right now instead of talking. But Hell, it is Monday after all. I'm in no rush to get my head down and get too seriouse today. Already had my fare share of screamers on the phone. Think I'll do paper work for a bit now ¬_¬

Yeah i agree, its monday. things can wait a while :)
paper work is a haven for people who secretly talk on the internet :p

Wonder how snowed under fox must be to not make an appearance yet :/
and im unsure what tme black hit the sac, could be up or could be asleep still lol

*puts kettle on*

*Substitute Jutsu*

HAHA,

*Shunpo's out of sight........back to the kitchen as the kettles boiled*

your in look Voddas, where out of milk :/

8600 - Get your 'figures of speeches' right, boy!!! :p
All happy now, listening to an NGE/Guns + Roses AMV. It's supposed to be depressing though!

How come everyone gets a brew and I dont?

*looks at coffee in hand....looks at chaz........looks back to coffee again*

Okay take this one. i'll make another.

*walks back into kitchen*

im listening to the clash - rock the casbah 8)

8602 - *Drinks in disgust - actually hates coffee and prefers tea, but isn't rude enough to say "take it back!"* :S

*Sigh* 20 more mins, then I have to go to the dentists...

Voddas said:
*walks back in*
I hope I didn't hear someone say dentist then. I hate those guys *shudders*
8604 - It's was their fault that I have to go back. They did a rush-job on my molar, and now I've got to have it redone, or suffer nerve pains.

May as well head off now. Be back soon! (Pray for me, even if it wont reach me...) :(

Just be thankful they didn't turn your nerve into mush by using the drill and going to far...my tooth which only needed a standard filling now needs reconstructing because he had a crazy moment and used it as a blender.

URGH i hate dentists.

its because i never needed braces....their plan is to make everyone wear braces and then those who evaded them because their teeth are fine their out to ruin them :(
the world won't end by wars...blackholes...hellspawn killing us all or anything so delightfull...IT'LL BE DENTISTS....DENTISTS I TELLS YA!!!

*looks out of window*

Crap those guys in white suites are back....

*shunpo's into the cupboard*

Back