Count to a Million

Wooo

Im meant to be meetin up with eggybob tomorro....but he's not online so i dunno what time :eek:

awwell, sort it out later.

*walks over to kettle*

so how was your evenings?

Yeah seriously tired, went out in Docklands last night and got smashed now im seriously paying the price, whole world of pain.

I actually stink of Amstel beer aswell ha

Addidas deoderant masking the Carlsberg scent over here

I just spent the evening in two worlds and wasn't sure what to do in either.....so when all else fails and you feel ****....catch up on naruto and drink afew bottles.

how about you Voddas?

*walks back to desk and sits inhaling freshly made coffee*

I had a good eveningI guess. Quite chillled. Sister cam round and we had wraps. I did some washing and then we flopped on the couch with a bottle of red. Slept like a baby last nite. Best sleep I've had all week.

Sounds like you both had good ones. You probably had a damn good sleep as you knew you were waking up to FRIDAY!!!!! BRING ON THE TRUMPETS!!!

I want a good Claymore Avatar :(

HERE is a random claymore avatar thread on another forum if you fancy stealing any Fox.
;)

EDIT/ Just thopught, they are all from the anime like. You'll have to look else where for a manga one.

Yeah ive always been interested,. Ive just emailed the woman about the course. I hope she's an amazing looking anime girl with tiny tight clothing haha, I would'nt learn anything!!

*walks back in with a pile of paper* I wasn't expecting it to be so busy today. Not mega busy but enough for me to be be even happier it's Friday.
Mmm... sexy langauge teacher. Yes miss, no miss, harder please miss :lol:

*chucks paper on desk*

Be back in 10. Gonna go grab a brew (vod battery fluid).

*slouches in chair*

I give up...

Works annoying.
im in a "i can't be arsed" mood
thinking about things =/
kicking myself for making the wrong decision =/

Wondering what im to do about the weekend now...
making my duvet into a tent. sitting inside it and drinkin myself into a blur whilst watching naruto.

Or failing that heading to my favourite thinking spot ( Warden Hill, that overlooks Luton) and drawing whilst sat on a crate of beer.

or lastly just sleep till wednesday of next week =/

Indeed...

Things wish Amber hit a dead end road lastnight. i saw all the signs but couldn't apply the brakes or turn the thing around. in the end, hit the wall and now things are in pieces.

Tried to make light of the matter, tried my twisted humour on it "well there's still another 4 to choose from" but it didn't help.
I really liked her. but she said that "were too different"
which is the biggest B.S excuse girls use on guys, everyone knows it is but they still use it.

1 we listen to the same bands and music
2 Both watch anime and draw manga chars
3 both outgoing and always having fun when out
4 go to gigspots in luton for good nights out
5 have similar personalities
6 known each other since highschool
7 both share friends
8 have a good time when together
9 agree and disagree of things in jest and laugh about it moments later
10 spend alot of time talking.

But as soon as we got together....we still had fun, had a laugh, did everything as we normally would....but the talking was almost none existant...it wasn't that we didn't want to talk...it was like there wasn't really anything exciting or cool to talk about because the other already knew...and talking about something over and over again would of been boring. during the week nothing happens....the weekend is the only time things usually get exciting.
Yeah i go out during the week. but i haven't this week :/

thats probs what killed it :(

Back