Count to a Million

Space Runaway Ideon or Legendary Giant God Ideon (which to me sounds the better title). It's by Yoshiyuki Tomino, the first thing he did after original Gundam. Looks a bit like Transformers in Space from what I've seen, but with a lot more death.

8436 @Ayase let me know what that's like i've heard good things about since its from Tomino

Fox its another mecha anime http://www.mahq.net/animation/ideon/ideon.htm Space Runaway Ideon is its full name

EDIT: Ayase beat me to it :p who said Transformers in space is a bad thing :p I quite liked the Transformers Takara series like Victory and Masterforce. Also he isn't called kill'em all Tomino for nothing :lol:

Right guys could you tell me some top notch gundam anime titles please. I never seem o get round to watching any. I'll add them to MAL. If anyone will know mecha and gundam, it'll be you.
*grabs pad and pen and waits quietly*

Have you seen any yet Voddas? I'd love for you to watch Double Zeta and tell me what you think of it, I can't be the only one in the world who likes it! :lol: But if you're going to do that you should really watch Zeta Gundam first.

Edit: Though thinking about it, if you're going to watch Zeta you should probably watch the original series or compilation films first! :p

Still haven't watched the original series myself, just the films.

Im thes ame as you Voddas, never seen any Gundam!!

Black have you played the transformers 360 game? What are the achievemnts like?

Cheers Voddas by the way that was perfect

8440 they are okay, kill a set number of enemies, travel a set distance (culmative), transform so many times, but the game is average at best, a shame.

@Voddas have you seen any gundam at all? Plus given you're watching Code Geass you could start with Gundam 00 like i advised Sypro to

No problem Fox :p

I, Voddas have only seen the likes of Gundam Wing (with gundam in the title). Other than that I've seen Patlabor (AWESOME). Can't think of any more off the top of my head at the mo.

Patlabor was my first Mech show too Voddas, I still like it the best because of the more realistic aplication of the Mechs and the great characters.

I never thought I'd get into Gundam, but something about it just seems to take hold of you...

Patlabor was great for great for those exact reasons. More realistic take to the mecha genre. I've seen all that Patabor has to offer. It's also in my top 10 I think =P

Have added Gundam 00 to mt too watch pile. Any other offers?

8445 @Fox it might be worth that much then but don't be expecting game of the year which is a pity since i realyy enjoyed the live action movie

@Voddas have you seen any of macross?

My final definate recommendation for you Voddas is to watch the three original MSG films. It will give you a good idea if you want to watch the other UC series (which take place in the same timeline).

with regards to Zeta Ayase, what would be the first thing to watch? There looks to be a few prequals.

@Black, I haven't seen Macross. Any good?

@fox regarding Armoured Core 4

Almost fully custom mechs.
different fighting feel for each class.
mediocre graphics.
okay story mode

reletively good game to play through a few times.

Back