Count to a Million

8450 @fox see i told you so :p Transformers as a franchise deserves such a better game its unthinkable...Maybe the Revenge of the Fallen game will be some good...

@Voddas follow Ayase recommendation and watch the original Gundam movies, and then if you want to follow the series through its storyline then watch Gundam 0083: Stardust Memories it has the rise of the Zeta baddies, the titans in it Then Zeta Gundam (or the movies if you prefer) then Double Zeta Gundam then cap it off with a watch of Char's Counterattack (then you may continue with F91 Gundam and Victory Gundam and if you really, really, really hate yourself G Saviour)

Oh and Macross is good :p i would rate the movie Do You Remember Love? higher then the original series though

Last edited by a moderator:

Probably the best thing for me to do is give you a UC timeline:

1 - Mobile Suit Gundam (series & 3 compilation films)
2 - Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam (series & 3 compilation films - films not yet released in English)
3 - Mobile Suit Gundam Double Zeta (series)
4 - Char's Counterattack (film)
5 - Gundam F91 (film)
6 - Mobile Suit Victory Gundam (series)

There are OVA's that slot in there too, but I haven't seen them yet, and they are side stories rather than continuity based.

Edit: I wouldn't be surprised if mine and Black's info has just made Voddas's brain explode. :lol:

:p
Well you guys where talkin about mech anime....the only mech stuff i read is the manda goddess candidate.

So i seized the moment (CARPE DEIM!!!!) and added my little bit on games :p

Well im leaving, your all boring talking about anime and manga. I dont even know what anime/manga IS!? Sounds like rubbish if you ask me :p

Later guys, see you 2morro :D

*scoops brain off the wall after reading previouse posts*

Well you definately gave me plenty to think about. Thanks for the advise guys, I will definatly be taking you up on it.

Now what to watch first... *drums fingers on chin*

EDIT/ See you later Fox *waves*

Right guys, it's also time for me to bid you a fairwell. I'll catch you on the morrow.

*Slides on a coat and lights a cigarette*

Guess I'll be leaving now...

Ciao :p

EDIT/ Will do Ayase ;) Catch you later.

*hispanic guitars play as Tachi turns*

*His Nero coat blowing in the wind as he also lights a cig*

"i'll be seeing you outlaws when the sun next rises"

*gallops out of office on trusty but small steed....a sprite*

"Don't do anything the overfiend would"

*motorbike pulls up outside and leather clad voddas*

Morning :p *removes helmet*

OOooh, looks like I'm first here.

*sneaks a cookie from the cookie jar*

*sleepily waves in fox's direction*

Mornin, don't worry...were not going to clean out the pots and pans today so you should be fine :)

*puts headfones in one ear and starts playing music*

ahh, thats better.

*Lifts head up of desk with a grunt*

Oh hi Tachi, hi Fox. Sorry must of dozed off there.

*pours coffee*

If your glad it's Friday! Give me a SHOUT! *energy bust*

Back