Count to a Million

Dante's fight system on dmc4 is the best. finally being able to change styles in the heat of a fight instead of the tedius way in dmc3.

dmc1 IS the best game in the series. anyone whos played the games will know that. the story is the best. most innovative, complex, the fight system is basic yet complex enough to not get boring. the story itself was praised for the *you go so far forward, to go back, to go forward some more to go back to the beginning to go further* its genius. the guys who created dmc1 and 3 are the same team that created dmc4. thats why i dislike dmc2 and find it more of an outcast game that ruined dantes personality :( deciding everything on a coin? have they been watching too much batman or something? and he hardly talks. its like they decided "sod the story....well just make it a hack, slash and shoot game" RUINED :(

when dmc5 comes out they have a few choices...could bring back vergil and explain how he went from dmc3 to dmc1 form (not going to spoil it...go play the game to understand what i mean) OR have a game where dante, nero and vergil all meet.

Foxstripe: Was it really that annoying for you?? I adored it. Srsly.

Also havent played the new Ninja Gaiden, its probably a bit hard for me; I dunno. May try it eventually.

yup it annoyed me that much lol. Although now I wanna play it!

The best part about DMC2 was that you could run up walls lol But yes it was basically an arcade shooter. "Insert £1 to Continue"

Found dmc4 too easy even on heaven or hell modes its just like "is this it?" :lol:

Yeah i liked dmc2's bosses altho they where abit lame in honesty....a big chimp in a bus station? *sigh* even the minataur looking thing on the roof was rubbish....and the final boss *sigh*

nothing touches phantom or that big chicken thing in dmc1 lol, plus you fight nelo angelo and mundus. i mena come on, its just gobsmacking just how much went into that game.
ifrit and alastar, and the awakend true form of sparda's sword.

i recommend that game to anyone and everyone that enjoys games.

im going to email sony and ask for them to put devil may cry on the playstation store so i can buy it and download it then put on my psp and play on the move. :D

Talk later. friggin units are really disorganized. just wtf are managers for if they cant manage without me overseeing every bloody thing? :evil:

will be back after i've seen to this mess.

oh, good morning black,

Yup :p Since i can't seem to shift the GaoGaiGar theme song out of my head i thoguht i would run with it :lol: (the full name of the show is King of Braves GaoGaiGar)

but anyway how are you Fox i noticed you seemed to be talking about DMC before

Im better now, was a little ill yesterday.

Yeah I was just saying I was'nt keen on DMC4.

I did complete Enchanted Arms yesterday though. Its def worth a look, the ending is quite drawn out though, the final boss has like 5 different forms so make sure your stocked up with healing items. But I really enjoyed the game and it was indeed a challenge. I spent to last 10 hours of gameplay just getting my party levelled up to face the final boss.

8440 cool well if DMC4 is not to your taste then that's fair enough, different strokes for different folks an all that :p

Still not sure on that enchanted arms mind but i still recommend Eternal Sonata :p I'm almost through the side dungeon that you have to do but i need to accumlate 99,999,999 gold in order to buy one of the missing soul shards :p i've got 30,488,544ish now...

8444 you're still not going on about that are you?

Edit Sypro screwed up the numbers by posting at the same time as me :p...why am i the only one to notice these things :lol:

Back