Count to a Million

I'm pretty sure that was trolling Tach. After all, everyone has their own methods and it's bound to cause disagreement with some people thinking others are shallow, etc.

I'm just glad that here, we turn it into an X-Files thread!

8389 Yeah i know what you mean Ayase :) By any chance have you seen any of the gundam series that came out after Victory and the first to be set in an alternate universe? the almighty G Gundam (causing some name changes when it got dubbe)

Ah you mean the thread that's now about X Files Tach :p

Yeah, I meant the guy looking for a girlfriend Tach! (wait, I'm accusing myself of trolling now? argh, my head...)

@ Black, strictly a UC viewer at the moment. Once I've finished with that, I'm thinking I'll give ∀Gundam a try. It looks very different.

ayase said:

Yeah, I meant the guy looking for a girlfriend Tach! (wait, I'm accusing myself of trolling now? argh, my head...)

@ Black, strictly a UC viewer at the moment. Once I've finished with that, I'm thinking I'll give ∀Gundam a try. It looks very different.

Don't worry about it mate :p
in hindsight...i wasn't much different lastweek when i had my girls problem. awwell keh sera sera right?

Ayase, have you played/completed devil may cry 3? if so im abit stuck. need to beat virgil, but he's such a cheating sod :lol: keep findig an opening in his attacks. except i hit him so many times and then he blocks and strikes me into the air and im helpless :/ any tips?

8395 cool not a bad thing to be strictly UC at the moment :p you save yourself from Seed Destiny that way, but if you can try and look at the UC manga, Crossbone Gundam is well worth a look being the sequel to F91 and bridging the gap between that and Victory Gundam...mind you i still want to read Tomino's original Char's Counterattack novels....

Forgot about F91 Black! I was looking for that but I was having trouble finding a copy for a decent price. I might watch that straight after Victory instead. Haven't read any of the manga yet, I'm still dissapointed The Origin isn't going to be published in English :(

Tachi- said:
Ayase, have you played/completed devil may cry 3? if so im abit stuck. need to beat virgil, but he's such a cheating sod :lol: keep findig an opening in his attacks. except i hit him so many times and then he blocks and strikes me into the air and im helpless :/ any tips?
That's a bit random Tach! :lol: Sadly I can't help you there, never played DMC3. Is it good? (if hard) Always happy to find new stuff my PC can run!

8397 i'm afraid i've heard some bad things about the PC version of the game :( Tach have you looked up any youtube vids of the fight to see if they offer any tips?

@Ayase forgetting F91 :lol: well its easily done, my favourite thing about it is the mech design but it was awfully rushed (a full 50 ep series in the space of two hours) it could of been a good series if Tomino had his way

@black,
yeah had a look on youtube lastnight. the 1 vid i watched had a guy using rebelion and striking down from above. and everytime vergil tried the striking up motion the player simply used the double jump (which i dont have) and jumped over the attack and striked back down.

using the stinger attack is useless against him. the rush attack with the dual blades is my preferred attack method. tend to float into endless combo's when fighting with them. the shotgun was an epic waste of time. ebony and ivory i can shoot him with. he blocks the initial attack but i'f found the opening in that block.

i recommend all the Dmc games ayase (altho they perform tenthfold better on consoles) and you should of expected the unexpected with me, surely you knew that by now :p

8399 well you know tach you can replay older levels to get red souls...(i did that in order to get air hike for the quicksilver boss fight) i know i've got him before with the stinger attack

You'd have thought I'd have learned by now, eh Tach? Let's not start up PC vs Console again. Everybody knows WASD FTW. ;)

See you guys later. I'll finally get those GW mini pics up Tach, and will deliver more Gundam Demotivation.

okay, thanks black.
yeah unless you can run around him and stinger him from behind he usually blocks frontal :(
awwell, air hike it and failing that i'll fight the grim reaper properly and save the holy water for vergil.

@ Ayase, cool will take a look when their up, cya mate :thumb:

8403 not a problem tach :p hope you beat him though you have another two fights with him to look forward to :lol: but yeah once you have him beaten you get Devil Trigger :twisted:

BlackWolf said:
8403 not a problem tach :p hope you beat him though you have another two fights with him to look forward to :lol: but yeah once you have him beaten you get Devil Trigger :twisted:

:p

look forward to it :twisted: i'm going to get my blood pumped up and do what i did with the sword people. go crazy and kick ****

Back