Count to a Million

Afternoon people. Not having much time during the day at the moment. Looks like a slow day here anyway, sometimes you guys have spanned eight pages or so by now!

Good good :thumb: motivation gave up the ghost and died lol

just eating lunch (2 cornish pasties and a ribena)

whats everyone doing? and where's fox?

hey ayase, good weekend?

Just a relaxing weekend really Tach. Finished of ZZ and begun Victory. You see, that Gundam addiction - I took too much to begin with so I have to keep the levels high.

Ha ha, got that planned out Black, all the UC OVA's in order! (Which is War in The Pocket, Stardust Memory, 08th MS Team, right?)

Deadly in large amounts eh? luckily i've never watched a full show of it.

well, atleast th weekend wasn't too bad for you :)

*thinking.....* wonder if i should put music back on.

8384 wow that was weird just had a mini power cut :?

Ayase the the 8th MS team takes place just a little before War in the Pocket if i recall but over then that its right another series i've been intrested in watching was MS IGLOO which is set in the one year war and its an CGI series and looks pretty good

Cheers for clearing that up. I think I listed them in order of production rather than chronologicaly, didn't I?

Not sure about IGLOO, will have to look into it a bit more. I like my hand drawn stuff. Victory has really high quality production.

Thats weird black :S

Just read a thread made by a obv confused little fellow regarding getting a girlfriend. i guess if he was an existing member and put abit more thought into it it might of been a serious thread for once (unlike the worst pick up lines thread)

Back