Count to a Million

8468 not that one i only collected the first block for nostalgia's sake then from there i watched the original Super Dimensonal Fortress Macross and enjoyed that so i branched out into the Macross shows (if you can find it get Macross Plus it is awesome) Looking back you can tell where the different footage has been mixed in and to their credit they did a good job at making the whole thing seem like one show...oh and the robotech opening theme has a habit of getting in your head

8470 yup :p then feel free to check out other mecha shows Gundam is the next big one to look in to or you can check shows like Rahxephon and Neon Genesis Evangelion (i will get killed for saying this here but i actually preffered Rahxephon to Evangelion, the characters were far less annoying and it had a happier ending as well)

Im not overly fussed. Im not a big racer fan though. More a shooty boy. I could wait 3 days for Mercenaries 2. But i dunno.

Also I like fun achievements too. Oh and have you seen the new Gears of War 2 box art?

8478 yeah i've seen it looks pretty good...have you played Dead Rising? that's a really fun game, you trapped in a mall with 30,000 zombies and lots of ways to kill them :wink:

8484 look on the bright side as i said before you get study leave this year which means you effectively break up in may so its going to be a shorter year for you, so you'll have to do your GCSEs big deal nothing you can't handle

Back