Count to a Million

Thanks Chaz. and yeah altho young i know of love and yes nothing will feel like that ever again but theres no harm in trying eh?

and yeah amber is my preferrence the more i think about it.

@fox: i started with space marines a few years ago. the more people are talking about it the more rekindled my love for miniture sculpture painting becomes. i always liked the tau dropship so i guess i'll get tau at lunch today, :)

devilfish.gif

Tau are an awesome army to play with and are horrible to play against.

My opinion they have the best weaponry at their disposal and their XV8 Crisis Battlesuits are awesome. There biggest weakness is close assault, they cant fight for **** haha. so keep em behind cover and far back as possible, their standard weaponry has a range 36" at strength 5 i think, thats just standard fire warriors. and get Broadsides, their awesome!!

Sorry I'll shut up now :D

edit, yeah thats the standard transport vehicle for Tau. Check out the skyray and hammerhead gunship alternatives, serious firepower!!

Mech suits = love right there.
and dropships are always my fav. had 3 ultra marine dropshits and (can't remember exactly but think it was a) rhino tank. either way my bikers kicked ass.

Tau rifles remind me of sniper rifles too...anyone play firewarrior? loved that game, snipers are always great. i remember playing in the games workshop store in luton....before it got closed down. had a sniper in a ruined tower. was the best advantage :p

7985 my first love was the Nids but the Tau i argee with more :p i have two Devilfish's two Hammer Heads and an army of Fire Warriors :D oh and pathfinders armed with space marine killers...i mean rail rifles >_>

Yep rail rifles are the bane of my life haha. Anyway guys I'd love the stay and chat GW with you but I cant as im off to lunch :(

Just remember, Da Orkz iz da biggust and da meanist der iz!!! if yer dun like it, yer can shuv it up ya squig 'ole fer allz i carez!!

Foxstripe said:

Tau are an awesome army to play with and are horrible to play against.

My opinion they have the best weaponry at their disposal and their XV8 Crisis Battlesuits are awesome. There biggest weakness is close assault, they cant fight for **** haha. so keep em behind cover and far back as possible, their standard weaponry has a range 36" at strength 5 i think, thats just standard fire warriors. and get Broadsides, their awesome!!

Sorry I'll shut up now :D

edit, yeah thats the standard transport vehicle for Tau. Check out the skyray and hammerhead gunship alternatives, serious firepower!!
7992 - Then they figured out that their looking the wrong way through a binocular, and hundreds of close-combat squads pound into their bunkers.
That's my tactic against them anyways. Once your heavy tanks go, you now mincemeat for me! Mwahahahaha!

I take you up on that dare :p

and i too am off to lunch as soon as this guy gets gone. urgh why do people ask me stupid questions just as im about to leave for lunch??? *sigh*

Guess whooo's back.........god wrong again, its me.

Haha looking through the wrong lens of binoculars is sometimg very typical ork haha!!

All this talk makes me wanna play :( Lets all meet up at nottingham and play a massive battle on their Tau battlefield, its amazing if you hav'nt seen it. I regualy travel up their with my bro and mate so you should all come too :)

7998 I've been to nottingham twice now always visited the GW HQ and purchased some goodies (always the stuff i could of gotten back at the middlesbrough store) Bugman's bar was good as well :p back in the day i me and my friend talked about signing up for one of the big doubles tournaments they ran

Ohhh I wanted to do the doubles tourny, not got round to doing it yet :(. You guys should def get back into it, then we could have an amazing battle. GO ON GUYS!! :p

Bugmans bar is great, Bugmans ale is actually really tasty!

Back