Count to a Million

Thought i'd make an appearance before tomorro's "morning clan of nutters" starts up again

sadly voddas is still living de vida loca :/ lucky sod

Morning?? this isn't morning, its hell
sorry to hear about your pains fox, part from that have you had a great weekend?

i ache all over...

"There's a light at the end of the tunnel........its hellfire!"

Yeah weekend was brilliant, had my mates over Friday, watched Walking Tall and then played some Vegas on the 360. went to a bbq and bouncy castle on sat, twisted my knee doing flips, GNARLEY DUDE!!!!, then chilled on sunday with some beers and movies, then on Monday watchjed some anime and my girlfriend bought Supernatural season 3 so watched that last night, amazing series, if you hav'nt seen it then go out and buy season 1, you wont be dissapointed!!

:)

How was your weekend Tach?

Whoa sounds like a brilliant weekend mate :thumb:

Friday night i spent in with the family, watching austing powers and LMAO at mini me and fat bastard.
Sat woke up at 2pm and remembered i was meant to be with the lads so text round and re arranged things.
sat night i went round jenni's house and things happend....
nuff said lol
sunday woke up and from 9am-2.50pm i was helping dad clear out att the stuff in the loft and taking it to the tip. then grabbed a shower, got ready and walked into town with sam and leo (was meant to be kelly and the others but they sorta walked off and left her :lol: ) and watched get smart. loved it was funny as hell.
then we walked back and i spent the evening watching more austin powers and drinking lol.
yesterday i woke up and carried on helping clear out the loft till 1pm, then went to hang out with amber....who stole my keys and put them in her back jean pocket, then stole my fone and put it down her bra *sigh* got them back tho :lol:
then walked into town to meet up with jenni...bought 8 cans of vimto and was chased by a wasp for half an hour :lol:
then walked back home and carried on helping dad...needless to say i ache all over.

was still up till 1.30 drinking and talkin on msn :thumb: i blame black for that one :lol:

Austin powers is an amazing film

haha she hid your phone down her bra, what a rubbish hiding place ;) haha

Sounds like you had an eventful one then. So are you seeing any of these girls then, or are you seeing all of them you dog haha :p

Oh and do you or I asuume Black will def know, what order I watch the Gundam series in. Ive never seen anyof them and im not sure what order to see each series in as there are laods ar'nt there?

7955 My g/f bought supernatural season 3 yesterday as well (but its okay she's not into the guys just wants their car) :p

@Tachi well at least that resolved it self without blood shed :p

@Foxstripe :p gundam depends on what universe you're intrested in :p afterall the show is reaching its 30th anniversay next year, the main and original universe is UC (Universal Century) that began with the original Mobile Suit Gundam back in 1979 and ended (animation wise) with Victory Gundam in 1993, then you have the alternate universe shows like G Gundam, Gundam Wing, Gundam X, Turn A Gundam, Gundam Seed (along with Seed Destiny) and more recently Gundam 00

Haha well my girlfriend is into Sam and Dean in a big way, but I dont mind as they are damn cool!! and yeah the car is aamzing, 1967 chevvie? I think thats it. They actually use about 6 different cars in the series, all tehs ame model though, there's a useless fact for ya haha

As for Gundam. What would ytou recommend I start on Black? I have no idea about the universe of anything so give me a starting point :)

I watched R.O.D over the weekend, I loved it but my girlfriend was'nt keen. i loved the way she could manipulate paper, quite an original idea, usually its glass or fire etc. and nancy is a well cool character!!

Oh, dunno if ya interested but here's a sketch I did lol see what ya think...eek

Yeah i agree, not the best place she coulda hid it lol

well, the thing is im in a dilema...out of nowhere my friend jenni loves me to pieces and wants to do everything and be together. not sure where this has come from but its just the way she's just become.

then i spent the 2 weeks in egypt thinking of amber and wanting to meet up and get together. she's breathtaking and means so much, we get on really well and she reminds me of an ex before things got really hectic and we were forced to break up.

Missy who's ambers sister really fancies me and has punched amber in the face because i asked amber if we could meet up alot. so im sorta stuck inbetween the two of them.

also i told aimee (who i've been there for through thick and thin) we had a massive convo about feelings and in the end i dunno just what to do....she lives in eastbourne and i live in luton....it'd be like getting back with the girl i mentioned earlier....the one the pair of us were broken up from each other, altho im more than willing to go the distance for her i can't help feeling it'd be awkward.

Just dunno what to do. so confused, its like buses....you wait an hour for 1 and loads turn up :(

any ideas?
if you say "which do you like most?" that only drops melissa from the list...

i met up with amber and jenni yesterday to try to figure out which one....but i still couldn't decide :(

PS. nice pick fox :)

@Fox well good starting points are either Gundam Wing or Gundam Seed (but do your self a favor and don't watch Seed Destiny)

@Tach that's quite a problem, well instead of saying which one you like more how about the one you feel more of a connection with, which one are you happier to be around

I see, so it does'nt matter which series you watch, there each their own individual stories etc?

@ Tach, yeah I agree with Black, go with the girl you have the most fun with, and the least likely to look elsewhere. And the one that gives you butterflies more so than the other

@Foxstripe The only shows that are connected are the UC timeline (begins with Mobile Suit Gundam, Gundam: The 8th MS Team, Gundam 0080, Gundam 0083 Gundam Zeta, Gundam ZZ, Char's Counterattack, Gundam F91, ends with Victory Gundam)

Back