Count to a Million

7901 That's how it starts Chaz :p I went to Teeside Uni, a pretty good place despite some a hole Tutors, i stayed at home as well since it only took me a 20-30 min bus ride (only because the buses insist on taking a less direct route)

@Fox don't worry about it :)

Tachi- said:

Ouch Fox :/ atleast they did it in style :p

just ploughed through all the work with alittle help from a saint.
7903 - You slacker! :p I wish I had a little imp or something to help me out at work. I'd be able to talk to others more, rather than act like a robot and focus on the job.

Chaz said:
Tachi- said:

Ouch Fox :/ atleast they did it in style :p

just ploughed through all the work with alittle help from a saint.
7903 - You slacker! :p I wish I had a little imp or something to help me out at work. I'd be able to talk to others more, rather than act like a robot and focus on the job.

haha she just laughed at that :p i'd be carefull, she'll be patrolin the streets of lancashire for your blood now

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: I've just learnt that "comin to the stage" was also sung by phillies fresh prince, damn :thumb:

Off to lunch

Tachi- said:

haha she just laughed at that :p i'd be carefull, she'll be patrolin the streets of lancashire for your blood now

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: I've just learnt that "comin to the stage" was also sung by phillies fresh prince, damn :thumb:

Off to lunch
7905 - Well, I'm glad a made someone laugh. Mission Accomplished!
As for the stalker thing, I may be on edge now... Lancashire's still a big place though. ;)

Cya soon.

:p she'll find you...

Not sure if im glad to see that nothing really happend or worried to learn that could be because im the root of all evil without voddas to continue the randomness whilst im away :0

for lunch i bought:
2 litre bottle of vimto
an average bottle of ribena
doritos (cool flavour)
2 sausage rolls
and 2 box's with 6 breakfast bars in each

^_^

Tachi- said:

:p she'll find you...

Not sure if im glad to see that nothing really happend or worried to learn that could be because im the root of all evil without voddas to continue the randomness whilst im away :0

for lunch i bought:
2 litre bottle of vimto
an average bottle of ribena
doritos (cool flavour)
2 sausage rolls
and 2 box's with 6 breakfast bars in each

^_^
7908 - Sorry, was off getting photos of my W40k army to show to Foxy/Wolfy.
I'm tierd now. lol. I'm usually happy with some sandwiches and a couple of drinks throughout my work day (maybe with a chocolate bar too.)

Tachi- said:
7910 Its not all going to be consumed today i'd like to add lol
the vimto will be going home :p
7911 - I'll swap you the vimto for the girl who's stalking me. Congrats! You now have some girl following you with bad intent! ;)

Cool, i'll add her to the collection i've already ammassed.
i've had a stalker before. she liek knew so much about me and used to spy on me in the bathroom and when i was getting changed......

Hey mononoke

Nah the overfiend has more pressing things. like violating any chav, boy or girl that comes within a 100 foot radius of my house.

THats why most of them in luton walk around like john wayne ;)

MWAHAHA poor john wayne. After all he has achieved, all we do now is compare him to someone who has been ravaged by the Overfiend

Man im bored now, still mega busy though :(

Back