Count to a Million

Hmm I can get to Chelmsford, what club are you going to. I go to see the Chelmsford Chieftains Ice Hockey tean on occasion :)

Hey Black, good evening? Watvh any anime/read any manga?

I hate it when things seem to take ages, its like my Ork paintings soemtimes 1 model feels like its taken a whole month to paint grr.

How did ya game meeting go? any problems?

Tsukihime is great by the way. I love the way everyone finds her amazingly beautiful. i think the impression im getting is that she has this kind of unatural supernatural attraction about her.

I like it!

Foxstripe said:

HERO QUEST WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Chaz haha
7888 - *Rolls a double one* ... Ah crap, not another spikey pitfall. (My character never gets a break...) TT_TT
Painting the models is fun for me, but I hardly do it (for some wierd reason...). You're greenskins then? Their kool, but I'm collecting a 40k Chaos/tainted Sisters of Battle army (which I've never actually played with). Love trying to make my convertions too, even if they're not fantastic or hardly noticeable.

As for chavs, I just blatenly ignore them. Look away from them at all times and walk off (mainly for those looking aged 18+). What are chav's problem though...? Their the only group of people I want to snap more than Size 0/waifer-thin women. (I know that's horrible, but you shouldn't have to stick 2 fingers down your throat all the time to look like a stick. Disgusting.)

And hello Mr Wolf. Just got up, or got into work?

Hah pit falls, I used to hate "wandering Monsters" It was always like 5 Femirs or 6 Orcs and 12 Goblins, its like "COME ON!! CANT I GET SOME REST!!"

I agree with the size 0, its pathetic, i dont like catwalk models at all, Ive never seen an attractive one, way too thin

7889 Hi Chaz :p more like just got online, i work from home and i've been sorting things out all morning.

@Fox meeting went well, discovered that one of the people in the studio was an anime/ manga fan :p Glad you like Tsukihime now you just have to see the final volume :) It really is one of my favourite series

BlackWolf said:
7889 Hi Chaz :p more like just got online, i work from home and i've been sorting things out all morning.
That's ok, I've just been trying to get paid-time off work for my dad's birthday dinner. Not sure I'm going to be that successful, as usually you're meant to give 2-weeks notice, but I was only told reservations were within my work time recently. And I told him I worked Wednesday evenings, butit's not like you can change your b-days though...

7890 That sucks Chaz, but these things happen my parents will be going through the same thing when it comes to my graduation since my uni have stated they won't be giving out details about it till late sept (i have a very late graduation)

BlackWolf said:
7890 That sucks Chaz, but these things happen my parents will be going through the same thing when it comes to my graduation since my uni have stated they won't be giving out details about it till late sept (i have a very late graduation)
You're finishing this year? Congrats. Hope you haven't forgotten to rent the flat-cap and robe for the day.
What's the course you're doing? I've still got another year of my Ceramics course.
Edit: I let you have that number Foxy... I'm forgetting to add mine a lot. lol

Guys I need your help.

Would you all know where I can buy just the collection boxsets box's only. For example I have Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu Vol's 1-4 but as I bought them idividually I dont have a box. Can you buy the box's seperatly from somewhere?

@CHAZ, ITS COOL, IVE EDITED IT SO WERE BACK ON TRACK

Foxstripe said:

Guys I need your help.

Would you all know where I can but just the collection boxsets box's only. For example I have Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu Vol's 1-4 but as I bought them idividually I dont have a box. Can you buy the box's seperatly from somewhere?
7894 - http://www.up1.co.uk/Details/F0858
UP1 has boxsets and such, and ifyour looking for FMP Fumoffu, then click above link.

7896 @Chaz thanks :) yeah well i got my degree results back in july :p but i haven't forgotten about hiring those stuff, i've just been putting it off. I ways doing a Computer Studies course which really just let me pick and choose what i wanted to study (as long as computers were involved) so i ended up doing a hybrid of Games Design and Games Programming. :)

What uni are you at Chaz?

@Fox sorry i can't think of anywhere off the top of my head :(

EDIT: Nevermind :p Chaz got there first

Urgh whats wrong is....chavs love size 0-18 from beautiful blondes to hidiously beastly girls, the true meaning of desperation. they fund the teenage pregnancy stats every year,

BlackWolf said:
7896 @Chaz thanks :) yeah well i got my degree results back in july :p but i haven't forgotten about hiring those stuff, i've just been putting it off. I ways doing a Computer Studies course which really just let me pick and choose what i wanted to study (as long as computers were involved) so i ended up doing a hybrid of Games Design and Games Programming. :)

What uni are you at Chaz?

@Fox sorry i can't think of anywhere off the top of my head :(

EDIT: Nevermind :p Chaz got there first
7898 - I'm getting to grips with this mass-convo posting, aren't I? lol
I'm at UCLAN (Preston) which isn't too far from me, which means no need for accomadations = cheaper. I had to do a Foundation Art course for 1 year to get a secure place for my current course, adding up to 4 years altogether.

Tachi: Dont forget, girls can be chavs too, so maybe their 'tough' boyfriend in the group may give them a round of the Early Pregnancy Wrestling.

Sorry guys im not gonna be able to post for a very long while now, Work have just dumped a pile of work on my desk with a note on top saying "KO" spoken in true Street Fighter fashion.

Foxstripe said:
7899 - Sorry guys im not gonna be able to post for a very long while now, Work have just dumped a pile of work on my desk with a note on top saying "KO" spoken in true Street Fighter fashion.
7900 - LMAO! Hey, no probs. I should be doing some sktechbook work, but too busy posting all over the forums... Strangely addictive.

Back