Count to a Million

Thanks Foxstripe and hopefully we can talk more since I just msn to work on the library computers

Anyway I have got to go now. Speak to you all tomorrow

Yeah I should have MSN too in the coming weeks, it'll be on my xbox though so i'll be slow at replying without a keyboard haha.

Lol still abusing the library computers I see and there manga collection lol :p

Im off now. Home time

See ya Mononoke and Ayase and whoever is left :D

BlackWolf said:
7866...Seven pages in two hours :eek: I leave and those lot explode into action
7867 - Tell me about it... I'm just updating my posts, say every 1hr or 1/2hr... By that time, I've missed a good few pages... TT_TT I'm so not a hardcore public speaker. ;)

Morning all. I'd like to Wish Voddas a safe and pleasant flight.

How was everyones evening.

@Black, I watched episodes 5-6 of Tsukihime last night. I really love it. Thanks for the recommendation :p

MORNING FOX :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D: <-- that was how good my evening was xD

it was by far a brilliant night. went into town at 6.30, my mates brothers band was playing on stage when we turned up so that wasn't too bad. i got talkin to a girl and ended up with her number, then me and sam went to pizza hut and joked about high school days over a meatfeast, at about 8-8.30 we walked back to the stage with the mindframe "if its good well stay, if its crap then well walk past and go to the cinema" well, we walked back and there was a really excellent band rocking out on stage, met up with amber and was talking and joking, within 10minutes ME AND ABOUT 100 PEOPLE where jumpin and shoutin at the front of the crowd, made a few new friends, met up with people from my highschool, got hugs and typically they brought alcohol....one was walkin around with a bottle of red wine drinking it like it was water lol,
had a great night in short.
Sam ended up getting a girlfriend and things are a hell of alot better. was expecting my mum to argue with me over the time i strolled in the door. but i've found that if i don't bother to argue back that she sort of drops it.

how was your evening?

wow Tach, sounds like you had an awesome night!!! Can you remember the bands name? Hearing story';s like that really makes me wish I was still like that :( good times!!

My evening was'nt quite as good, stayed in with my girlfriend, watched Tsukihime, BB and Eastenders and ate food haha.

Having a few mates over the flat tonight so sgould be a laugh. Wanna buy a film for tonight at lunch but dunno what one

Yeah i made a point of writing the bands name in my fone lol their called Kilto Take.
can't wait for saturday the 30th. Exit avenue (upcoming indie band from hertfordshire) are due to play at the hat factory (gig spot in luton) they dedicated a song to my friend jenni last time they where in town. :lol:

Sounds like a good night for you too :) relaxing with the missus is also a great night in my book.

And a scottash artist you might of heard of...saberpulse will be playing in luton on the 27th if i remember correctly :p

Nope never heard of saberpulse, I do like scots though so im sure there cool haha

Yeah I do love staying in with her, she's good fun. Im so busy today so I apologise for slow and short replies :(

He's a artist who uses the same 8 bit tones the gameboy used for sounds to create breathtaking songs. you might want to check it out sometime :)

hold onto her mate :thumb: great girls like that are far and few between in life.

And no problems mate, to be honest i have a load of work that got faxed through lastnight. 6 pages full of shifts and placements to cover over the weekend *sighs*

Btw i've found a Horror film, its called Axe. :) any idea's what film your going to get for the lads night tonight?

:p

unfortunately i can't go on ebay whilst at work lol
but i'll probably check it out when i get home.

Well the devils rejects and the orphanage or shrooms are what im asking aimee if she wants to see.

HAve you seen knocked up, superbad or hot fuzz or all 5 american pie movies? me and the lads love them movies and usually watch them on lads nights in.

Have abit of a problem :/ have to get 2 crates of beer tonight, walk rom the co-op that sam works at back to my house. which is 1/2 a mile and avoid all the friday night chavs walking around being prats...might just get dad to drive me there and back.

Yeah I love devils Rejects, i REALLY wanna see The Orphanage and Shrooms was absolutly ****!! lol I hated it

I love all Simon Pegg movies, he's a idol of mine, as well as Jimmy Carr.

Not seen Superbad but heard good things.

Yeah def get ya dad to drive, I've had far too many problems with chavs to even talk about it lol

7877 - Hey all. It's morning for me, but it's almost the afternoon too. XD

Tachi: Sounds like you lived it up to the max. :) Also sound like your the lucky kind of guy that walked up to a girl, make idle chat and gets hit-on in less than 2 minutes. Nice work, and don't forget to ring her if you like her. (Shouldn't make a good girl wait. ;) )

I'm absolutely crap in the bands department, except for the more well-known groups. I'd go with the multi-shirt one personally, because there's a lot of them.
Trying to buy something from Ebay too (Hero Quest board game), but I remembered I needed to update paypal for my bank account... And that'll take a bit to regester thanks to their security system.

:lol: okay shrooms will be kicked from the list.

Chavs are pricks. lastnight two of them where walking near me and sam and did their pathetic routine "you lookin at me? you lookin at me? want a fight? come den i'll bus you up yer"
To which i like to wind them up and said "you'll bus us up? we've just walked into town, we don't need a bus thanks, but as for a fight, are you sure you could hold yourself? your alittle on the small side" which p!ssed one of them off and he started walking towards us trying to act menacing *putting his hood up and hunching his shoulders as he bowled over to us, swinging one arm whilst the other remained down his tracksuit bottoms* couldn't help but laugh and ask him if he was holding himself to make sure it hadn't fallen off :lol:
me and sam just walked off laughing. he must of been about 14 :lol:

you should defo check out superbad, its a excellent movie!

Edit: Mornin Chaz, yeah she was really beautiful and had a really great personality, we talked for about an hour before we exchanged numbers but i'll definatley give her a call in a while :D
Hero quest? thought that was a ps2 game?

WHOA tACH YOU JUST GOT MY ADRENALINE GOING LOL. yeah they're utter penis', all of them.

I wish I was there last night, sounds like alot of laughs

Haha yeah their a prickish group, but without them around i wouldn't have anyone else (apart from the emo boys) to laugh at.

As for wishing you were there. you only live in essex mate, thats not too far at all. and i'll be going down there in a few months (near to chelmsford) going clubbin with my friend kayley. you should come with, if your fre and live sorta close to chelmsford :lol:

Back