Count to a Million

SWEET JOBS!!

I tried the unblocking think, I did'nt work :( Good to know though.

Well im a Tax Adminstrator working in the city for HSBC. Its totally BONE!!!

Hi all!

I didn't win :( Put up a hell of a fight tho. Fisrt group I got put in was with the previouse 5 year champs!!! Like We stood a chance agains't them! We did beat them in one round which they bought us a pint for. Enjoyed the free drink even if it was kinda insulting. Got knocked out in the semi's.

Awesome weekend tho.

BlackWolf said:
7155 damn you Tachi :lol: welcome back Voddas did you win :p

Fox beat you to it this time :p

you and voddas are behind now :/

Glad to hear you had a great weekend Voddas :thumb: where did it take place??

BlackWolf said:
7159 :lol: Man this reminds me of the early days of this thread :p

lol how so Black, sadly I wer'nt around a year ago :( lol

Ohh what games did you play, CoD4? I usually get pwned big time at that haha

(sorry I cant help use the word pwned now, it started off as a piss take but it really is so easy to say pwned in a joky way it almost becomes cool haha :oops: )

7161 the fact that everytime i post someone normally posts at the exact same time :p and even when i went to edit the post someone did it again so is it any surprise the number we are on doesn't match the post count of the thread :lol:

Probably make my way down to the Weatherspoons and have a full rack off BBQ Pork ribs, sweetcorn, chips and coleslaw washed down with an ice cold Coors Light Beer.

Ahh REFRESHING!

Hi Tachi, Black and Foxstripe!! ^___^

I'm having some homemade scooby-doo sarnies for lunch. Ingredients involve : Brown bun, slice of turky, light mayo, craked pepper, salami, lettuce and jelepeno peppers. MMMM mmmm... damn tasty.

Oh, and i34 was at Worickshire near Coventry :)

Fox: im giving you the biggest evils ever right now.

Voddas: cool, coventry isn't too far away :p
is it basically a load of teams go head to head on different games?? if so how do you join? :p

My lunch is pretty much the same answer as black lol

There were 3500 gamers there this weekend. You can play almost everything there. You enter the compertitions when you get there on day 1. You need a clan like. My clan is EWG (European War Gamers), we mainly play FPS like COD4 and BattleField 2/2142. It's an awesome view like.

Not just PC either mind. Alot of 360 gamers there.

If you enjoy it you should totaly go for it. You could even hook up with me and the clan also. We always say more the merrier. We ain't going to the next one (i35) however. Too near xmas and presents needs to be boughts.

Back