Count to a Million

6241 That must suck :( Though i had a friend who pretty much did the same thing for about a year running, that is when he wasn't using my machine for the internet

Foxstripe:Yep I am and this library is really great since it has loads of manga in it and at least I can still come onto the forums even the computers here are really slow

Well it sounds like the library is the place to be then, you must be able to have access to any one you want haha.

I heard a new thing that they might be introducing into book stores. Its a machine database which pretty much has everybook on it, like hundreds of thousands of thousands of books on its database, and if the shop has'nt got the book your after, it can print it off for you and bind it too. WHAT A MACHINE THAT WOULD BE!!

6244 Ah well doesn't sound too bad, the only manga my libary had was the ghost in the shell manga, the fist of the north star manga (though that vainshed from there about 3 years ago) and a manga i've not heard of called Aqua Knight

The manga in this library are: Love Hina,Yotsuba,Fushigi Yugi,Akira,Dragonball/Z,Yu-gi-oh,Rave master and loads more and I can order in any books from any library in west sussex for free so I have got D gray man,oh my goddess,Negima and A.I love you ordered

Hey fox, out of those i've only seen/ still watching, Noein (i got the boxset ages ago yet i'm somehow still only on the first volume) Once Voddas gets back from his little tournament i would ask him about Ergo Proxy.

Noein is good so far, haven't gotten too far into it though to make a proper judgement call

Back