CODE GEASS - LELOUCH OF THE REBELLION - R2 cut by BBFC

Just Passing Through

The Wildcard
I don't know if this has been posted elsewhere, and with this site's Search, I can't easily find out...

but ...

CODE GEASS - LELOUCH OF THE REBELLION - R2 - TURN 10 - WHEN SHEN HU WINS GLORY

has been cut by the BBFC

This work was cut. The cut(s) were Compulsory. To obtain this category cuts of 0m 1s were required.

details...

Company was required to remove a shot likely to encourage an interest in underage sexual activity (in this case a young girl in the background of a shot suggesting sexual activity). Cut made in accordance with BBFC Guidelines, policy and the Video Recordings Act 1984.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder how many paedos (or potential paedos) would have bought this release just to see this one second suggestion of a cartoon girl having underage cartoon sex? The mind, it boggles.

Did anyone here buy the R1s? You must have all turned into kiddy fiddlers moments after witnessing this one second of depravity. I'm not sure I'm comfortable in the presence of such vile individuals, so I'm going to have to find myself another anime forum.

fabricatedlunatic said:
Did anyone here buy the R1s? You must have all turned into kiddy fiddlers moments after witnessing this one second of depravity. I'm not sure I'm comfortable in the presence of such vile individuals, so I'm going to have to find myself another anime forum.

don't think it will help my cause to admit i have the fansubs and R1 copies of the episode XD

BAKA said:
Someone post a screenshot please :lol:
This. Normally I would be willing to find it myself but I'm not about to watch an episode mid-way through a series I haven't started yet. Then if someone is clever enough, they could replace the front page of the BBFC website with it (hint hint).

Seriously, did anyone need more proof of how pathetic this organisation is? One second of footage is "likely (likely!) to encourage an interest in underage sexual activity"?

Possibly underage character in background of something implied.
For less than a second. No one would even notice this unless they stepped through the entire thing frame by frame (if it's what I think, you'd have to).

How the hell did Elfen Lied pass uncut (for the same cert)? That has a 7-10 year old walk in on a 14-17 year old raping a 19 year old.

If the BBFC were at least consistent we wouldn't hate them so much.

Surely its not a big loss having 1 second missing? While i do agree thats its rather OTT by the BBFC to cut out just 1 second but that is just how society (stupidly) is nowadays

fabricatedlunatic said:
I wonder how many paedos (or potential paedos) would have bought this release just to see this one second suggestion of a cartoon girl having underage cartoon sex? The mind, it boggles.

You know they may just want to freeze frame through that one second for a ten second quicky

hmmm

Back