"But we're both girls!" - The Yuri Thread

setokaiba

Kiznaiver
The cover does look nice, but looking at the preview the backgrounds in the actual story look very plain:
This is the first thing from the mangaka and the preview is from the first chapter, so things might improve later.

My next pick up will be School Zone Girls after I saw a very passionate YouTube video about it:

The MAL page has Wasteful Days of High School Girls as a recommendation, so if it's as funny as that I'll definitely like it.
Thanks for sharing the preview! It does seem a little plain compared to the covers but still pretty. As long as the story is good I'll like it, and I do like how it seems to be a non-high school romance that deals with themes of finding your place in life. Those types of stories are always interesting to me.

RadFemHedonist

Thousand Master
I'm watching Sakura Trick and really enjoying it, it's so cute and so much kissing OMG! XD Any other fans here? :) I've also really been enjoying the soft yuri vibe of Amanchu, their bond is so touching and sweet, and I'm gradually working my way through what is mostly a rewatch of Maria Watches Over Us (I've seen all of Seasons 1-3 before and about the first half of Season 4 - I'm on Season 2 of the rewatch) :)

WMD

Cardcaptor
I'm watching Sakura Trick and really enjoying it, it's so cute and so much kissing OMG! XD Any other fans here? :) I've also really been enjoying the soft yuri vibe of Amanchu, their bond is so touching and sweet, and I'm gradually working my way through what is mostly a rewatch of Maria Watches Over Us (I've seen all of Seasons 1-3 before and about the first half of Season 4 - I'm on Season 2 of the rewatch) :)
Sakura Trick is very good. At first I thought the premise was just a contrived way to have the girls kiss every episode but after a while i realised it was really a safe way for them to explore their sexuality without having to openly admit it.

Also Amanchu! is bloody amazing!

setokaiba

Kiznaiver
Maria Watches Over Us really interests me! I wish it had an English manga release, as I'm dreadfully slow at watching anime and it seems kind of long.

Tweek

Completely Average High School Student
I rather enjoyed Maria Watches Over Us when I watched it a few years back. Sakura Trick is a lot of fun; glad to have it on DVD as I watch it every year or two. I'd also recommend Yuru Yuri which provides plenty of laughs; it can still be watched on Crunchyroll.