Bleach

L said:
Really really didn't see it coming i just imagined ichigo would do a dbz and have some super awesome skill which we had no idea about and slaughter them all.

I'm so so so glad that didn't happen, it's already going the way of DBZ in the way of lesser characters just being overpassed to the point they're basically useless and just cause problems and slow down ichigo ie Chad and Uryu.
I didn't see it coming either i think i actually shouted oh my ******* god at the pc lol was so awesome.

Glad you like my avatar Negacion, found it on google and just couldn't stop laughing, you may wanna put some spoiler marks on your post mate, so the suprise doesn't get ruined.

Whens the next chapter out? can't wait.
Even he will have to have got a lot stronger to match Noitra or however you spell his name, maybe a double team?

i know this sounds strange but how can i get the shape of kon's head.i'm doing a cosplay but i never has any templates for the costume so it's all weird can anyone help me ?

XnickX said:
Aww awesome passed.
Now there just filling in characters that didn't get much story time or you don't care about much...

I don't understand how they will stand a chance, Ichigo owned most of them who have turned up from Soul Society and he's way way stronger then he was back then and he is struggling to keep up with some of the Arrancar

Last edited by a moderator:
LukasROAR said:
XnickX said:
Aww awesome passed.
Now there just filling in characters that didn't get much story time or you don't care about much...

I don't understand how they will stand a chance, Ichigo owned most of them who have turned up from Soul Society and he's way way stronger then he was back then and he is struggling to keep up with some of the Arrancar
Ichigo only struggles with Arrancar 6 and below, any captains or lieutenants he defeated such as Byakuya are fighting Arrancar 7, and Renji and Ishida are fighting Arrancar 8, while being helped; or having their fight taken away from them by Mayuri. Ichigo only beat Kenpachi in a huge reiatsu contest. And the reason Ichigo can't beat Noitora is because he has been beaten up, Kenpachi hasn't, so it should be an even fight.

Negacion said:
LukasROAR said:
XnickX said:
Aww awesome passed.

Ichigo only struggles with Arrancar 6 and below, any captains or lieutenants he defeated such as Byakuya are fighting Arrancar 7, and Renji and Ishida are fighting Arrancar 8, while being helped; or having their fight taken away from them by Mayuri. Ichigo only beat Kenpachi in a huge reiatsu contest. And the reason Ichigo can't beat Noitora is because he has been beaten up, Kenpachi hasn't, so it should be an even fight.

I don't know really since i think since Noitora hasn't actually released his sword yet, he still isn't at full strength, so it maybe an even fight at the moment, but if he releases his sword, it will mean he has the advantage. Only thing at the moment i can see going for kenpachi is taking off his eyepatch.

Arbalest said:
Negacion said:
LukasROAR said:
XnickX said:
Aww awesome passed.

I don't know really since i think since Noitora hasn't actually released his sword yet, he still isn't at full strength, so it maybe an even fight at the moment, but if he releases his sword, it will mean he has the advantage. Only thing at the moment i can see going for kenpachi is taking off his eyepatch.
I predict Noitora's zanpakutou either doesn't have a name, or it's in a state of constantly being released. Thus kind of making him like Ichigo. Which may or may not disable his ability to turn into his Resureccion form. Because Resureccion can be considered either the equivalent of shikai or bankai. I still think Zaraki has a fighting chance here.

Only thing that sucks with being up to date with Japan on this release is the wait. last two chapters havn't been up to much purely because they're build up. Think i'm going to wait a few weeks so the issues can build up.
I tried to do this with Heroes and failed miserably lol

Hahaha, the only time i wait is when i forgot. I only forgot for one day and that was only once. I look forward to every friday/saturday now!

Is it me or is this latest ark seriously dragging out, it seems to go on forever and we still don't know the identity of a couple more arrancar then theres the big 3 after that. I can't see this ark ending till at least July and then for me it's make or break. Kubo needs to do something totally different in the next storyline or Bleach is going down. No more numbered villains please! they are good yes but two stroy lines in a row where they have faced numbered and ranked opponents gradually reaching number one has grown weak. I'd like some breathing space back on earth to catch up with those folks and give our heroes a much needed break and then launch in to a new different storyline and villain.
I just hope they either stop ruining characters such as Renji, Uryu and Chad by making them so weak compared to the rest they are burdens. Kubo you have your work cut out.
I'm giving it a rest till march so i can have a good catch up then, let's see how long i last lol.

Bleach has been going downhill for a loooooooooong time, but it's gotten better recently, except for that one Hitsugaya fanservice chapter, WHAT THE **** was that about? Didn't help that it was complete **** which Tite Kubo obviously made up in less than 2 minutes to satisfy dumb fans. A lot of the Espada are getting killed off anyway, since Soul Society decided to come in and raise the ranks of Bleach in Jump and actually add some substance and suprise to the series which it's been lacking since Soul Society. <3 Szayel vs Mayuri, even if Byakuya vs Zomari was crap, though as I've said various times, Zomari's speech was so epic, but fell on deaf ears to an arrogant bastard like Byakuya all "I do not need to listen to you, I'm too awesome to comprehend your existance."

If Noitora vs Kenpachi is all done off-screen I'm gonna be PISSED.

Btw, I think you're best to wait until you see the best fight in the series for a while, unless you're saving Zaraki's fight if it happens. ;]

Is Bleach stuck at 305?
Went on a site just to check how many issues have built up as i'm leaving them but the last one was 305 dated 30th Dec 2007

Bleach 306 won't be out till around the 21st of January along with the next Naruto chapter. As for the fight between Nnoitra and Zaraki, Nnoitora had an advantage from the begining with Ichigo being slightly injured from his fight with Grimmjow though I doubt he'd be able to beat Nnoitora in a 1 v 1 fight. In terms of power I think he'd probably be somewhere between the 5th and the 6th Espada. It'd be awesome if Zaraki finally learnt his Zanpakto's name and was able to go Bankai. Hell, even a shikai version of Zaraki's Zanpakto would kick ass.

Weekly Jump hasn't been out for weeks, three weeks ago was a double issue and then last week it didn't get published due to leaks or some ****. Weekly Jump comes out today though so by Thursday/Friday should have scans of D.Gray-man, Bleach, Naruto, Reborn, etc. If we don't get Zaraki vs Noitora I'm gonna be pissed. Still waiting for it. Instead of "AHA you died!" "AHA I'm alive!" etc.

Anyone still with the manga?

I'm liking these back story issues but i do want him to get on with things. Seeing Gin again makes me wanna see him fight properly real soon but i know that won't be till nearly September with the speed this manga is going at this moment. Is it just me or does anyone else think that even Kubo himself is not sure where this arc is actually going.

Yeah i'm all for backstory but i also hope that this weeks chapter will be the last of the arc, but i know it will probably continue to at least a bit after Kisuke leaves the soul society, and well after the Vizard have come into being Of course this could be just Kite decided on where to take the series once it shifts back to Ichigo and the others. I can see Bleach ending once the dust settles on the fight with Aizen and the Arranacar

Seeing Gin as a kid was awesome, also to find out he graduated from the acadamy after just a year is also awesome. And Oh ****, Byakuya actaully had a personaility as a child o_O! Meh, finding out the Vaizards were the original captains was a nice surprise and I was surprised to find Aizen was Shinji's liutenant. I hope we find out more on Gin past!

Hmm, the latest arc is pretty interesting. Finding out the likes of Mayuri was kept inprisoned as he was deemed a threat doesn't exactly surprise me though. Seeing the captians from then though is good, and it'll be good to see why yoruichi and Urahara left Soul Society.
I can see this arc lasting at least till it reaches -100. I just wonder if that'll be enough to get all the backstory done.

Apparently though there isn't going to be a new chapter this week since its golden week in japan, and weekly jump won't be published.

I just hope they show moar of the vizards fightin', like how a single Cero from Hollow Shinji's hurt ol' Grimmjow pretty bad, so I imagine how it'd be if he (or the others) put some effort into it. Le whoa.
Hell, even a shikai version of Zaraki's Zanpakto would kick ass.
I always thought his was perma-shikai like Ichigo's, due to his ol' supa-high spiritual pressure? Some clarification would be tasteh.

Was pretty badass when his secret tech against Nnoitra was just holding his zanpakutou with two hands

Back