Bleach

Rukario said:
It was meant to, but I still have it anyway, and it's the smallest of the Bleach manga volumes released so far.

Viz tend to send out their manga about a month ahead of when they say they will. I don't know why, but I'm not complaining!

I'm so addicted to this manga!
Got all 20 volumes released so far and find it so highly addictive i've had to find translated versions so i'm currently only a few chapters behind Japan :D

Tried to watch the Anime but i couldn't stand all the filler and comedy which i found poorly converted from the manga personally. I still havn't seen the anime Ichigo vs Kenpachi fight, apparently the fight scenes in the anime are awesome but then i guess it's easier to convey the fighting through animation rather than still image but hey Tite Kubo does a swell job.

Only thing i dislike his how Renji's character has developed, so much potential wasted :(

Anyone read Zombie Powder?
any good?
Nearly picked it up the other day whilst in London but got Rave Master 4-5 instead.

LukasROAR said:
Anyone read Zombie Powder?

I own the first volume. The manga is unfinished. But I liked the first volume quite a lot. And you can see A LOT of the ideas of where Bleach came from just reading it. The humor and action is great as well. :D

Zombie Powder is well worth it.

Not as good as Bleach (but with only four volumes, that's to be expected), but it's still good fun.

Two or three of the volumes also have some early Kubo stories as bonus material, which is nice.

Zombie Powder was pretty awesome, actually, much more violent than Bleach, however apparently Kubo wasn't very pleased with his creation so it had to end, it was either that or it was axed from the ToS in Jump.

Lupus Inu said:
Zombie Powder was pretty awesome, actually, much more violent than Bleach, however apparently Kubo wasn't very pleased with his creation so it had to end, it was either that or it was axed from the ToS in Jump.

Wasn't he like on drugs as well. Or had Health Problems. I can't remember.

Jayme said:
Wasn't he like on drugs as well. Or had Health Problems. I can't remember.
I don't think he was on drugs. lol. Though I believe he was some what depressed or something as it mentions it in one of the volumes of Zombie Powder, IIRC.

I love Bleach so far. I've been buying it piecemeal (on vol 11 now) as I know it's a long series only out to vol 21 at the mo' and maybe will never be finished. I've heard it goes a bit bland someway along the way, so I'm taking it slow. It'll be interesting to see how the art changes. Haven't watched the anime so I might go there instead.

i adore bleach forbidden planet supply me with all my manga needs!! they are ordering for america so we should be getting more of them and catching up to those americans YEAH!!!

Back