Bleach

LukasROAR said:
Any one as far as chapter 284+
Sooooo SO good lol
Yes, I am... and are you serious? o_0

Right now it's pretty horrible, just Soul Society but with less effort and thought put into the creation, Kubo needs to stop with the art books and side projects and concentrate on Bleach again. -_-

Lupus Inu said:
LukasROAR said:
Sooooo SO good lol

Right now it's pretty horrible, just Soul Society but with less effort and thought put into the creation, Kubo needs to stop with the art books and side projects and concentrate on Bleach again. -_-

The fame has gone to his head.

Lupus Inu said:
LukasROAR said:
Sooooo SO good lol

Ok your right there it's blatantly the Soul Society again but just no where near as good but c'mon the fight with Grimmjow was proper ace.
Well i liked it anyway lol.

I am scared where he's going to go with it next, i just hope it's not another world with more stupidly numbered henchmen. I'd liek to see it back on earth for a bit.
imo he's ruining Renji, and that Hitsugaya's 2nd in command her with the ridicoulous boobs is really getting on my nerves they really need to leave them in the soul society for a while try something new. Even though i so wanna see more of Kenpachi i don't mind waiting.

LukasROAR said:
Ok your right there it's blatantly the Soul Society again but just no where near as good but c'mon the fight with Grimmjow was proper ace.
Well i liked it anyway lol.
It was alright, it was only good for seeing Grimmjow's relased form Even though he's a Super Saiyan cat. Though I hate this Noitora crap, coming out of nowhere, and just having another fight... god, move on with the plotline already.

LukasROAR said:
I am scared where he's going to go with it next, i just hope it's not another world with more stupidly numbered henchmen. I'd liek to see it back on earth for a bit.
I'm hoping for Hell myself, though it'll probably just go straight up to the Soul Society war zone with the Vaizards assisting Soul Society.

LukasROAR said:
imo he's ruining Renji, and that Hitsugaya's 2nd in command her with the ridicoulous boobs is really getting on my nerves they really need to leave them in the soul society for a while try something new. Even though i so wanna see more of Kenpachi i don't mind waiting.
Renji is just a humor character now, all the other characters have exceeded him, so he's pretty much useless and god do I hate Hitsugaya, I hope he never comes back into the series like... EVER. Though he will, as he's just pure fan service. =/ Matsumoto isn't too bad, it'd be better if she didn't follow Hitsugaya around like a headless chicken all "What do we do now!?" I want to see more Kenpachi too mayn, and Yachiru, two GOOD characters... plus more Ikkaku. >_>

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys the latest chapter is 291, it's getting pretty awesome IMO. The only thing I don't like about this arc is the whole saving Inoue thing. That's the only thing that's annoying me, the exact same goal for Ichigo as last time: Save the damsel in distress, oh, and Karakura town.

By the way: Nell was previously ranked 3rd in the Espada, she got exiled though, or ran away.

Negacion said:
Guys the latest chapter is 291, it's getting pretty awesome IMO. The only thing I don't like about this arc is the whole saving Inoue thing. That's the only thing that's annoying me, the exact same goal for Ichigo as last time: Save the damsel in distress, oh, and Karakura town.

By the way: Nell was previously ranked 3rd in the Espada, she got exiled though, or ran away.

Aye i thought it was an amazing chapter, can't wait to see whats next.

Lupus Inu said:
It was incredibly cliché, but extremely epic at the same time, I'm glad Noitora is getting owned, he's such a loser.
Getting owned by Kubo's latest female design :D I thought Noitora was alright though, he's kind of like a younger Kenpachi. He even has one eye covered! Maybe Kubo will really piss me off and do a "Oh lol look at this eyepatch, it limits my power level under 9000... but if I take it off." god I hope he dies or is incapacitated before he can take his eyepatch off, if it really does that.

It was pretty good, and i like the arc overall even if its somewhat similar to the Soul Society arc. I want to see what happens next now though, since things are getting interesting.

Negacion said:
Lupus Inu said:
It was incredibly cliché, but extremely epic at the same time, I'm glad Noitora is getting owned, he's such a loser.
Getting owned by Kubo's latest female design :D I thought Noitora was alright though, he's kind of like a younger Kenpachi.
Except Kenpachi fights fairly and isn't all "I'll fight you when you're weak." and I hope that eye patch crap doesn't happen, otherwise this arc really is Soul Society re-hash, god, I'm hoping for Ulquorria's return, at least he'll set things straight again... or maybe not.

Lupus Inu said:
Negacion said:
Lupus Inu said:
Getting owned by Kubo's latest female design :D I thought Noitora was alright though, he's kind of like a younger Kenpachi.
Except Kenpachi fights fairly and isn't all "I'll fight you when you're weak." and I hope that eye patch crap doesn't happen, otherwise this arc really is Soul Society re-hash, god, I'm hoping for Ulquorria's return, at least he'll set things straight again... or maybe not.
In chapter 292, it seems Noitora isn't going to have to go all out. Apparently, Nell was from an Espada that had a lot lower standards for the rank of 3 back then. So a rough estimation would land Nell as ranked 6th of the current Espada or even lower. This chapter didn't have any plot holes in it, thank god.

Latest chapter gives some nice back story and explains how Nell left the Espada, as well as the scar she was given on her face. I'm hoping that Donchakka and Pesshe take off their ridiculous costumes and reveal that they are previous Espada as well. Now THAT would be pretty damn awesome. Or maybe not, that's just me :)

ZOMFG!!!!!!!!!
297!!! Did not expect that at all, last thing i thought could happen.
Blatant deus ex machina but i don't care lol Kubo just upped the tempo :D

LukasROAR said:
ZOMFG!!!!!!!!!
297!!! Did not expect that at all, last thing i thought could happen.
Blatant deus ex machina but i don't care lol Kubo just upped the tempo :D
Loving your new Kenpachi avatar. Yeah, I'm glad he brought him back into the story too.

Yeah the latest Bleach chapter was just awsome. Kenpachi is going to kick the Nnoitra up the you know what so badly. I'm also wondering if more shinigami have come through seeing as we saw other Arrancar about to kill Rukia and Chad. But seriously that ending was too awesome.

Really really didn't see it coming i just imagined ichigo would do a dbz and have some super awesome skill which we had no idea about and slaughter them all.

Back