Bleach

Just read the latest and the last minus chapter The last frane showing the Vizzard getting ready to join the fight between the SS and Aizen was brilliant, and hopefully Tite will follow it up next week with a confrontation bewteen Shinji and Azien However there is still some unanswered questions but i'm sure they'll get answered soon

Last edited by a moderator:
BlackWolf said:
Just read the latest and the last minus chapter The last frane showing the Vizzard getting ready to join the fight between the SS and Aizen was brilliant, and hopefully Tite will follow it up next week with a confrontation bewteen Shinji and Azien However there is still some unanswered questions but i'm sure they'll get answered soon

That is exactly what i'm hoping for :3[/spoiler]

Finally we're back to the future :D
This fight (bearing in mind it will take another 6 weeks to happen and conclude) is gunna be awesome.
As glad as i am to be back up to present time, i'm really gunna miss the back story, but -97 hardly sounds like the last time we'll turn back the pendulum.
Hopefully next time we'll find out more about Ichigo's father!!!

LukasROAR said:

That is actually one of my unanswered questions :p Though i thought he would of made an appearance in the latest set of chapters He said he was captain level so something must of happened to make him leave Still plenty of time to shred some light on the matter.

BlackWolf said:
LukasROAR said:

That is actually one of my unanswered questions :p Though i thought he would of made an appearance in the latest set of chapters He said he was captain level so something must of happened to make him leave Still plenty of time to shred some light on the matter.
Kubo is definitely keeping it quiet till the right time, i definitely want him to do another pendulum arc about it. I just wonder how powerful he is, i keep expecting him to jump in and so far he's been absent and hardly mentioned at recent. Anyone reckon or have any theories on how Urahara managed to escape been tracked down by the Soul Society on earth? many knew where he was, unless they stripped the powers from the gigai (thinking it was him) and then banished him thinking he was useless.

LukasROAR said:
BlackWolf said:
LukasROAR said:

Kubo is definitely keeping it quiet till the right time, i definitely want him to do another pendulum arc about it. I just wonder how powerful he is, i keep expecting him to jump in and so far he's been absent and hardly mentioned at recent. Anyone reckon or have any theories on how Urahara managed to escape been tracked down by the Soul Society on earth? many knew where he was, unless they stripped the powers from the gigai (thinking it was him) and then banished him thinking he was useless.

Well we know he's strong enough to take down a low level Arranacar like it was a bog standard hollow As for the Urahara thing, that's a good question but remember that he was aslo escaping with the Vizzard (actually i wouldn't be surprised if it was him who helped them to adjust) and with Tessai. It could be that he had some inside help from fellow captains but i kinda doubt that so i don't know really :? With any luck Kubo will tell us :p

On Haitus!!!!
Only for a week but still, he blatantly has no idea of what's to come himself. Can't really blame him as he has to write and draw a chapter every week he's gotta be pretty busy. Stupid waste of an chapter especially after the awesome ones that have been the weeks before. Not happy.

LukasROAR said:
BlackWolf said:
I take it you've read the new chapter then as well?

Hahah yeah if you can call that a chapter lol

:p Yeah i was kinda expecting something better to happen like the fight starting (i would of settled for it already to be underway) then at the end the Vizzard turn up at the end by killing some of the Espada. Oh well hopefully Tite will come back with some better stuff after the Hiatus is over

BlackWolf said:
LukasROAR said:
BlackWolf said:

:p Yeah i was kinda expecting something better to happen like the fight starting (i would of settled for it already to be underway) then at the end the Vizzard turn up at the end by killing some of the Espada. Oh well hopefully Tite will come back with some better stuff after the Hiatus is over

I have a feeling that won't be the case for the next chapter, it'll probably be something along the lines of Ichigo reaching Ulquorria in time to save Orihime, as clichéd as that'll be, i'm kinda expecting it.

Arbalest said:
BlackWolf said:
LukasROAR said:
BlackWolf said:

I have a feeling that won't be the case for the next chapter, it'll probably be something along the lines of Ichigo reaching Ulquorria in time to save Orihime, as clichéd as that'll be, i'm kinda expecting it.

I'd put good money on exactly that to happen lol.
Think i might stop reading week in week out for a while so then i'll have loads to catch up on like I did last time.

I enjoyed it, it was a nice series i thought shame about the length. Also good to see that some of the ideas from that series made it into bleach what with Grimmjow looking like Gamma Plus since i read Zombie Powder before i started getting into Bleach i spotted another refrence to one of Tite's earlier works :lol: the short story included in Zombie Powder vol 4 B.A.D Shield

Zombie Powder was meh. It weren't bad at all and was a little on the underated side, but, to me, nothing compared to Bleach. But yeah, can't wait for the next Bleach chapter. Though I can see Ulquiorra's released form ruining his total appearance T_T.

What i really liked about Zombie Powder is that they had a long term goal (gathering the rings) which Bleach doesn't, sometimes (i don't know if i'm the only one who feels this) i don't think Kubo knows actually where Bleach is going himself. Don't get me wrong i love Bleach but the fights are now seriously becoming Dragonball Z esque in the sense we're waiting months for fights to finish or even start. I'm still planning to stick to my 'wait a few weeks so there's more to read' tactic but it's so so addictive, i can't wait to see how this saga pans out i really can't. Anyone think this will be the last saga? and is anyone as gutted as me that they've ruined Renji and Uryuu, making them mega weak as both characters had such potential. It reminds me of what Toriyama did with Tien and Yam Cha (my fave characters) they just got left behind.

Well yeah, that's one of the many reasons Bleach is called Dragon Ball Z with swords, you know and Zombie Powder as a whole was a much better idea, it wasn't unique [Rings of the Dead? Dragon Balls? Very similar idea] But it was far more entertaining and the setting was in a world of its own rather than boring modern day Japan.

LukasROAR said:
What i really liked about Zombie Powder is that they had a long term goal (gathering the rings) which Bleach doesn't, sometimes (i don't know if i'm the only one who feels this) i don't think Kubo knows actually where Bleach is going himself. Don't get me wrong i love Bleach but the fights are now seriously becoming Dragonball Z esque in the sense we're waiting months for fights to finish or even start. I'm still planning to stick to my 'wait a few weeks so there's more to read' tactic but it's so so addictive, i can't wait to see how this saga pans out i really can't. Anyone think this will be the last saga? and is anyone as gutted as me that they've ruined Renji and Uryuu, making them mega weak as both characters had such potential. It reminds me of what Toriyama did with Tien and Yam Cha (my fave characters) they just got left behind.

Yeah i've got a feeling this is the end of it, and that's probably a reason why it seems he doesn't know what happens next could have something to do with Aizen having wayyyy too much power

Who knows maybe if Bleach does end maybe Tite will return to Zombie Powder

Soooo.... a new chapter is out, and reading it give me a strange sense of deja vu, not sure why but looks like we can look forward to a few weeks of Ichigo's fight with Ulquirra (i can never spell that name right >_<

Back