Beez Entertainment too! Unconfirmed rumour as yet!

Lame. I was holding off on DRRR because I was waiting for the dub. In most cases i'm the kind of person who is neutral with dub and sub. It doesn't bother me what the release is. I just love Crispin Freeman :(

Me and my friend call it 'DurararararararaCRISPY'

This is really quite unfortunate, but I expected as much as soon as I heard the Bandai Ent. story. It's a Namco Bandai international subsidiaries cull.

Beez were producing some great products, and they seemed to be working hard to deliver what all consumers wanted (nice LEs for the collectors, AL sets for casual / cheapskate buyers). Unfortunately, I didn't take advantage of many of those nice LEs because I wanted those series' on Blu-ray. So I probably helped kill them. Sorry.

Nobody is dead as of yet here - at least as far as the UK is concerned anything that was scheduled for release will continue and whatever stock is available will continue to be so right now.

On a personal level I'm looking to see what can be done to avoid anything more drastic ala in the USA. I'll hopefully have more information later this month for folks on this though.

Andrew

Nooo, I never got around to picking up House of the Five Leaves or Tatami or Durarara, all shows I was really planning to get soon. Please don't tell me they are already out of stock everywhere!?

A real shame if true, the Beez lot seemed like a good bunch who were doing their best.

Hmmm, it seems like we're now entering back into the dark ages where Manga UK ruled supreme over the land....

kaze_andrew said:
Nobody is dead as of yet here - at least as far as the UK is concerned anything that was scheduled for release will continue and whatever stock is available will continue to be so right now.

On a personal level I'm looking to see what can be done to avoid anything more drastic ala in the USA. I'll hopefully have more information later this month for folks on this though.

Andrew

Just WHO do you work for? You seem to have a hand in every pie. :p

Joshawott said:
Net result; as far as Stock is concerned, fine.

As far as knowing 'the hell is going on, not so.

megagold5 said:
kaze_andrew said:

Andrew

Just WHO do you work for? You seem to have a hand in every pie. :p
And yet none on the steering wheel.

What a messy perdiciment to be in

Edit: https://twitter.com/#!/Tony_Kun/status/ ... 9949490176

Tony_Kun: @BeezEnt Can we assume no new titles?
BeezEnt: That'd be a fair assumption.

That's not "dead" but it's not a damn sight far off it.

vashdaman said:
Nooo, I never got around to picking up House of the Five Leaves or Tatami or Durarara, all shows I was really planning to get soon. Please don't tell me they are already out of stock everywhere!?

A real shame if true, the Beez lot seemed like a good bunch who were doing their best.

Hmmm, it seems like we're now entering back into the dark ages where Manga UK ruled supreme over the land....

They ain't dead yet, Jim. Also we still have MVM and probably Kaze.

I can still buy that copy of Bebop, right? And maybe Gurren Lagann while I'm at it? Or, should Beez still be around, buy both of them at the May MCM expo?

theirsbailiff said:
I can still buy that copy of Bebop, right? And maybe Gurren Lagann while I'm at it? Or, should Beez still be around, buy both of them at the May MCM expo?
You can, but I wouln't make "at MCM May" your default action in this regard.

I thought that every UK Anime company had an "Andrew Android", otherwise known as an "Android".

Either that, or Andrew just has contacts back at Beez, like old coworkers he's still chummy with. I dunno.

ConanThe3rd said:
theirsbailiff said:

Ok, then. Time to make £40 for myself. Off to Job Centre Plus for me, then.

They will take teenagers, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
theirsbailiff said:
ConanThe3rd said:
theirsbailiff said:

Ok, then. Time to make £40 for myself. Off to Job Centre Plus for me, then.

They will take teenagers, right?
Paper Rounds probalby still do good cash.

'nough to get Bebop and GL in any case.

Last edited by a moderator:
At least I'm safe in Knowing I don't have to cancel my Bebop Pre-order now if they apparently (HMV) do have stock on hand, but haven't gotten around to sorting allocation yet of their next batch! (either a lot of People pre-ordered Bebop or there where like Three copies for sale!)

So I Guess I don't have to resort to panic buying immediately? But Shall I start with the Anime Legends Sets or the Recent Digipacks when the time comes for me to buy? (probably Tommorow)

Back