Beez Entertainment Discussion

ayase said:
That's a nice looking SSS edition Andrew - might seriously think about that. the lack of a Japanese audio track wouldn't bother me as I already have a copy, and the GITS dub cast are excellent anyway. However, how much of the stuff included is in French? :lol:

The included storyboards etc are OK as I recall (my copy is atop my desk so don't want to go hunting it atm to check for sure) the

ayase said:
With regards to the Zeta films, I was thinking that you'd be more likely to release the films than the series. As for Gundam priorities, of course - I realize Double Zeta should come first - even if I am the only one who buys it. :wink: Seriously though, I'd be happy with any unreleased UC stuff, but if it's any of the OVAs (War In The Pocket, Stardust Memory, 08th MS Team) I wouldn't mind a little hint as I'm thinking of importing these. I suspect however that it's something a little newer that's on your mind...

I'm afraid you're spot on and it is something a bit newer...sadly as I am a big fan of the 08th MS Team, having been introduced to it by a colleague funnily enough!

sheentaku said:
Hiya

Will you be Releasing code geass (both seasons) in the uk?

i am happy that Gurren lagaan is coming tho

Regarding Code Geass - I am personally a keen fan of the whole franchise so that should be a clue! At present though I can neither confirm or deny :). Sorry!

beez_andrew said:
ayase said:
That's a nice looking SSS edition Andrew - might seriously think about that. the lack of a Japanese audio track wouldn't bother me as I already have a copy, and the GITS dub cast are excellent anyway. However, how much of the stuff included is in French? :lol:

The included storyboards etc are OK as I recall (my copy is atop my desk so don't want to go hunting it atm to check for sure) the

ayase said:
With regards to the Zeta films, I was thinking that you'd be more likely to release the films than the series. As for Gundam priorities, of course - I realize Double Zeta should come first - even if I am the only one who buys it. :wink: Seriously though, I'd be happy with any unreleased UC stuff, but if it's any of the OVAs (War In The Pocket, Stardust Memory, 08th MS Team) I wouldn't mind a little hint as I'm thinking of importing these. I suspect however that it's something a little newer that's on your mind...

I'm afraid you're spot on and it is something a bit newer...sadly as I am a big fan of the 08th MS Team, having been introduced to it by a colleague funnily enough!

When you say something newer my first guess is you're referring to Gundam 00? or are you talking about shows like MS IGLOO or even Stargazer?

beez_andrew said:
sheentaku said:
Hiya

Regarding Code Geass - I am personally a keen fan of the whole franchise so that should be a clue! At present though I can neither confirm or deny :). Sorry!

translated, we're not touching it till bandai sort out their rubbish dvd burning process :D

Ryo Chan said:
beez_andrew said:
sheentaku said:
Hiya

translated, we're not touching it till bandai sort out their rubbish dvd burning process :D
Actually it would mean it is being negotiated at the moment but no agreement has been met at the present... I don't imagine that Bandai USA's burning process matters at all to the UK since they both use different masters, processing methods and video formats.

Gawyn said:
Actually it would mean it is being negotiated at the moment but no agreement has been met at the present... I don't imagine that Bandai USA's burning process matters at all to the UK since they both use different masters, processing methods and video formats.
I think Ryo chan was just joshin ;)

Voddas said:
Gawyn said:

yep forgot my [sarcasm] tags again :D

seriously though, i may end up scrapping the R1 release in favour of a R2 one if it gets announced before this whole issue is sorted

Ryo Chan said:
Voddas said:
Gawyn said:

yep forgot my [sarcasm] tags again :D

seriously though, i may end up scrapping the R1 release in favour of a R2 one if it gets announced before this whole issue is sorted

Well if it was acquired odds our it may go the way that Gurren Lagann looks like product plan wise I think so you'd probably like the release...:D

So Andrew is it true then that theres only gonna be 500 of the wolfs rain definitive collection for the UK? Coz I still aint ordered it yet,and if thats true I better order it soon lol its lookin like an amazing box set, Im happy to hear the OVAs are included as well! Its sounding like you guys did the series the justice it derves, well done! essential purchase for me.

Oh yeah and do you have an idea of when gurren lagann is coming out? cheers

Damn! Looks like my preorder for the Wolfs Rain boxset has been delayed. Is there any specific reason for this Andrew or is it just distribution problems? :(

chaos said:
Hey Andrew, I've heard something about a gundam wing release.... Can you tell us more about it?

I think that its the HD remasters that got released in japan a little while ago

Andrew: Any big announcements to look forward to at the expo? Like a certain Gundam series license being bought to the UK?

vashdaman said:
So Andrew is it true then that theres only gonna be 500 of the wolfs rain definitive collection for the UK? Coz I still aint ordered it yet,and if thats true I better order it soon lol its lookin like an amazing box set, Im happy to hear the OVAs are included as well! Its sounding like you guys did the series the justice it derves, well done! essential purchase for me.

Yep I can confirm it's limited to 500 for the UK, each will be individually numbered too I believe so something to look forward to!

Enjoy it when it comes out, we'll have a bundle of them at Expo too if you're going :).

vashdaman said:
Oh yeah and do you have an idea of when gurren lagann is coming out? cheers

Sorry for late replies, been rushed off my feet as the rush towards December begins and with new titles galore (some to be announced at Expo) things are predictably busy...

Gurren Lagann like some other new titles is planned for a late Q1 or early Q2 release at present but we have some VERY special extras planned along with a release style extremely competitive release format compared to the US. Packaging info hopefully to be issued at Auchinawa in Glasgow or around then I hope so stay tuned!

jonboy said:
Damn! Looks like my preorder for the Wolfs Rain boxset has been delayed. Is there any specific reason for this Andrew or is it just distribution problems? :(

No specific problems I'm afraid, just a little delay in shipments - nobody's fault though and it'll be with you soon :D. Enjoy it when it arrives and let me know what you think of it :).

Ushio said:
chaos said:
Hey Andrew, I've heard something about a gundam wing release.... Can you tell us more about it?
This is all I've found on it:
http://www.pinnacle-vision.co.uk/titles ... Label=B178

Answering the question in one go the plan is just now for it to contain the complete HD remastered Gundam Wing series across about the same number of DVDs as before with as many of the extras as we can get our hands on for the series on DVD! This will be packed in two beautiful digipacks inside a box I believe along with this time a limited edition art book again packed with images, storyboards and sketches from the show for you to enjoy.

Any other questions on it :)?

That box looks super. I already have Gundam Wing, but it's a good opportunity to convince some friends they should give it a try ;)

R

Back