Beckii: Schoolgirl Superstar at 14

ayase said:
Too late.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qi0mzsG8TlU&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1?rel=0&amp;color1=0xcc2550&amp;color2=0xe87a9f"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qi0mzsG8TlU&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1?rel=0&amp;color1=0xcc2550&amp;color2=0xe87a9f" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Tattybo Janggos

stuart-says-yes said:
ilmaestro said:
If that sort of thing caused you to lose brain cells, I wouldn't even be able to add 2 and 2 and get 5 by this stage.

Do "A" cups jiggle like that?

They do when I'm around

kashimashi02149.jpg

Soubi-Hurt said:
Being on the bbc i think they'll just show cultural snobbery to Japan and say they're weird and all their telly is animated tits and weird gameshows.

The Human tetris show worked though :lol: western life have just changed the name to "hole in the wall"

Most contestants believed they where just going to an ATM...oh how wrong where they.

Otaku-san said:
Zin5ki said:
kupocake said:
And now on AUK TV, it's Super Bouncy Animation Tit Show!
A capital idea. I nominate Ryo chan to present it.

so nothing above an A cup then

Ouch! what a burn :p

Stu, you've never seen a pair in real life...have you? they all bounce, just some more than others lol

Soubi-Hurt said:
Tattybo Janggos

Classic mock the week quote right there :thumb:

Paradox295 said:
stuart-says-yes said:
isn't she a bit young to have booby grabbing image on her page?
No, she's the right age, just the wrong gender
LMAO =D

Anyway, friend request sent.
Let's see if she has any sense... Anyway, Otaku is Otaku. A certain regular member once told me that Otaku was the reason to move from lurker mode into poster mode in here.

Also, on the money comment - met a girl who became an idol and unless you hit big, there's little money as the agency usually keeps most of it as "cost for promotion"

stuart-says-yes said:
chaos said:
Paradox295 said:
stuart-says-yes said:
isn't she a bit young to have booby grabbing image on her page?
No, she's the right age, just the wrong gender
LMAO =D

Anyway, friend request sent.
Let's see if she has any sense... Anyway, Otaku is Otaku. A certain regular member once told me that Otaku was the reason to move from lurker mode into poster mode in here.

Also, on the money comment - met a girl who became an idol and unless you hit big, there's little money as the agency usually keeps most of it as "cost for promotion"

I friend requested her earlier, she didn't except :(
We should have her join AUKN for teh lulz
That would be hilarious :lol:

Jayme said:
Well, who the **** came here because of Otaku then? You can't leave me hanging like that. It's totally unfair.
Can't really say who, but I can tell why. Otaku was flaming something and someone had to step in the discussion to get things right.

stuart-says-yes said:
I friend requested her earlier, she didn't except :(
We should have her join AUKN for teh lulz
yeah, perhaps we should =)

She could be here already...!

chaos said:
Can't really say who, but I can tell why. Otaku was flaming something and someone had to step in the discussion to get things right.
Nice and cryptic as always, Chaos.

chaos said:
Jayme said:
Well, who the **** came here because of Otaku then? You can't leave me hanging like that. It's totally unfair.
I'd say that narrows the window of potential suspects considerably.

Wait? Really? My first thought was Rui. But... I searched Otaku's post history and randomly clicked on a number from ages and ago saw a post about him getting ganged up on. This the ****, chaos? It doesn't seem like it but whatever. I'm too tired to search through his post history.

Jayme said:
Wait? Really? My first thought was Rui. But... I searched Otaku's post history and randomly clicked on a number from ages and ago saw a post about him getting ganged up on. This the ****, chaos? It doesn't seem like it but whatever. I'm too tired to search through his post history.

Dawwww when I was young, also Beckii's sent me a lovely picture through my MAL

PS That's right I changed Rui from a boy, into "A MAN!"

Back