Autumn 2016 Legal Anime Streaming Thread: The Sequel Season

Crunchyroll | Simulcast | New Addition (TBA)

CuiEnH1UEAE7TZ8.jpg

Girlish Number
English Dub: No
Regions: Presumably United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, South Africa, and Latin America

territories including US, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and. Latin America.

Glad I'll be able to watch this one.

Amazon Prime | Catalogue | New Addition (Regions TBC)

Ronja the Robber's Daughter will be available for streaming exclusively on Amazon Prime. Regions are TBC.

Crunchyroll | Simulcast | Region Restricted

2d898394f268a267f4cdeb73425697081476897125_full.png

The Glass Mask Year 3 Class D
Regions: Worldwide excluding Asia and Europe.

Crunchyroll & Daisuki | Simulcast | Region Restricted

5baf5a48f50eb883c304b7a1f0e829db1476947400_full.png

Dragon Ball Super
Regions: United States, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand (plus Latin America and South Africa for Crunchyroll)

Last edited:
Crunchyroll & Daisuki | Simulcast | Region Restricted

Dragon Ball Super
Regions: United States, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand (plus Latin America and South Africa for Crunchyroll)
And there you have it. The perfect anthem to our sorry existence as UK anime fans; Our only Sailor Moon stream was the godawful NicoNico stream of the godawful first season of Sailor Moon Crystal and we just have to ESAD in regards to DB Super.

It's telling that we had better acess to Dragonball back when CN couldn't keep their trousers up in regards to CNX and far better acess to Sailor Moon back when Disney XD was still freaking Fox Kids.

Last edited:
Yeah, I saw the headline and immediately thought "I bet that doesn't include the UK" and was sad to see my initial gut feeling was right. I guess fansubs for me still...

ANN reporting that Daisuki's territories for its Dragon Ball Super stream include the UK. I keep on forgetting that Daisuki exists, but at least we can watch it.

I will continue to wait for a dub to materialise, as DB is one of those shows I prefer to watch dubbed for nostalgia.

Well, if nothing else I assume Daisuki will have better subtitles than some of the fansubs I've watched over the last year...

Glad to see the streaming in the UK. I've only ever seen Dragon Ball Z, is they anything I need too watch before starting this one?
It takes place directly after the end of DBZ excluding the small clip at the end when Son Goku is fighting Uub in a future world martial arts tournament.

Watch Battle of the Gods and Resurrection of F and skip the first two arcs of Super and save yourself about 5 and a half hours.
You could do this but you would miss out on the character development of Berus and Whis, and while I enjoyed the Movies, the series provided a much more satisfying story as it doesn't feel as rushed.

Back