Attack on Titan Discussion

TV and BD comparison

6791ed94780bd90f1afd16bf96c3f2ca1377574627_full.jpg

3883bad4ccabf46c7f00018934bfb64b1377574711_full.jpg

More comparisons. Nice to see that they've made some small but otherwise needed improvements. I've been considering picking up the JP Blurays and just re-timing the subs from the TV version. It's not until recently that I realised how bad Funi and especially Sentai are when it comes to encoding for their Blurays. Something is wrong when a fan can create a 1-2gb file which looks better than their 4-5gb files on disc.
That aside, I wonder just how different the episode with all the missing animation will be on BD (13 was it?)

(Removed image links)

Anime of the year, better than the manga, nothing wrong with the Trost arc. I think that there will be an OVA getting released in the Winter - Ilse's story perhaps?

Genkina Hito said:
Anime of the year, better than the manga, nothing wrong with the Trost arc. I think that there will be an OVA getting released in the Winter - Ilse's story perhaps?

The OVA is focusing on Levi before he joined the survey corps :3

Having upgraded on the Black Friday offer I took a look at the AoT manga on Crunchyroll.
It starts somewhere around chapter 40 or something.
I took a look to see where this fits in with the anime.
Read a post-anime spoiler on the first page.
Ran away fast.

GolGotha said:
According to MAL, the OVA is covering Ilse's Journal. I think you're getting the OVA confused with the Manga Spin-Off.

OOOHHH MY GOSH, that was a great bit in the manga! Thanks for clearing that up!

Back